The almost impossible

Don’t be that guy. No one likes that guy :slight_frown:

8 Likes

oh really for what making people think he is free? (he is not free)

maby i can upload it but why?

…proof or it didn’t happen?

@VladKravich was well-intentioned with the OP. You, on the other hand, popped in here to trash-talk and prop up your ego. One is acceptable, the other is disdainable.

I would follow @STORM179’s advice, and just not be that guy.

2 Likes

dont worry i wont i just realise its very pointless

i wont

and for the record i did not pop in here to thrash talk so dont lie

but oh well forgive me for not explaning more on my post bro

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JfOcqorWnD4&feature=youtu.be this was our match we were in a party when we fought and we had alot of fun thats all that matters hes a cool guy :slight_smile: he is a very good player

1 Like

When I saw the post title, I was expecting… more.

Don’t get me wrong, beating ITA isn’t an easy task (I assume because I’ve never done it) but I don’t think the realm if impossible extends to human combatants.

Why recording them when you can use the XOne Dvr and upload them in youtube? They will look much better =D

Gargos seems hard for Thunder, never thought much about it. I like Gargos, in a way, he’s intereresting. I remember a guy that played Gargos and the reason he lost to my Wulf is because ge refused to use minions. Don’t know what he was trying to prove, maybe trying how far he could go in that match up without minions? beats me… He had skill, so not he wasn’t aware XD

Back to Thunder: I don’t like the match up, specially now that he flies all around the screen.

Well there was a stigma early on that sending out both minions would net a Gargos player a cheap win. I know for a while I didn’t hardly use them myself. But in return I ended up getting fairly good with using his other moves, so I can’t complain about the results.

1 Like

I know, but not using Gargos’ minions against Wulf is like using Glacius with no hail. I don’t mind if they don’t use them. Better for me XP

1 Like