Thanks for 2 Wonderful Years

you should be grateful enough that you are getting the port in the first place.
pc players and their constant whining is tiresome to read.

Sorry to say, but when you get information only for Season 3 and nothing related on PC stuff when another game I donā€™t need to say already disposed out the minimum requirements, itā€™s obvious you get a little bit annoyed. Or do you think it isnā€™t necessary to know the hardware required to run the game, mmm?

And with this, I end this discussion because it isnā€™t the proper place where to debate/argue. PM in case.

Certain console gamers and their constant elitism is tiresome to read.

EDIT: Before somebody else might be felt offended from the last sentence, I usually give answers in relation of the said ā€œYou get what you giveā€. Of course, a different use of words from Messer Zurgoide would have brought a very different, polite answer.

Noooo I donā€™t win anything:( congrats on the guys who won a prize. Hope you guys enjoy it! Looks like Iā€™m gonna keep playing on an controller for a while:P

Probably because itā€™s nowhere near the release date of the PC version. I mean they donā€™t even have anything to share about Season 3, just be patient.

Wow, congratz @Marbledecker. I never win these :frowning:

3 Likes

@Marbledecker won something? BRO:

Sharing is caring (JK :laughing:)

EDIT: Found out it was a Official Rare KI Branded Shirt. Congrats Bro!

3 Likes

Iā€™m really glad they did an announcement post! I didnā€™t win though :cry: hopefully they do another giveaway for those shirts at some point, I want it so bad! Lol congrats to all the winners though! Keep the KI love alive!

Or in his case sharing is wearing :shirt:

1 Like

@BoJima404 How are you guys finding these things out? Are they releasing the winners on Twitter? Because I donā€™t have oneā€¦ :confounded:

Itā€™s on the front KI homepage

Read it by accidentā€¦

2 Likes

Cool. Whereā€™s Shadow Jago?

Thanks out to MS and IG for the prize!

Canā€™t wait for Season 3 and the upcoming metamorphasis of Shadow Jago!

2 Likes

As per usual with this kind of thing, I didnā€™t win anything at all. It would only be fair to congratulate the winners, but also itā€™s a shame that all those who didnā€™t win get is an achievement and one that is worth 0g at that (even if they participated). Congratulations to all who won prizes, enjoy those.

I really hope these giveaways become more frequent, especially in the fightstick department. Iā€™ve been trying to get hold of an Atrox stick to look at in terms of accessibility for my website, but the company are completely unresponsive.

As a side note, (the following sentence does not contain a typo) if anyone knows anyone who knows anyone who I could contact about this and similar lack of response from companies then please feel free to PM me and we can discuss more about it.

Keep up the good work on Killer Instinct.

One nice thing is that people who earn the achievement can use the awesome picture as their Xbox background.

I am ready for Shadow Jago! Come on, when will he be available?

Thrilled to have won something! Thank you!!

If you havenā€™t seen the trailler, Iā€™d suggest you go and look.

***donā€™t read on if you donā€™t want to know the release date for shago***December 4th is the release date

And we have a second chance to purchase him! yay!

I just had a root canal and took 3 days off of everythingā€¦ came back to discover Iā€™d won something in a contest for the first time in my life! :smile:

3 Likes

I think this week has been the best for you. You win something, and we get to see Shadow Jago Shred everyone in his path, plus the opportunity to get him on Friday, 2 weeks in advance. LOL

1 Like