Thanks for 2 Wonderful Years

Congratulations AND a happy 2-year anniversary Killer Instinct :sunglasses: A big CHEERS to you too KI :smile:

GET HYPE! THE HYPE IS REAL! SHADOW JAGO HYPE! KI 4 LIFE! LONG LIVE KI!

2 Likes

So happy for KI and all its community!!
There go the shirts! I guess this is the some other time rukizzel mentioned when I said they should give them away! Lol hereā€™s hoping I get one! (Though I wouldnā€™t complain if I won a fightsick either)
Hope everyone had a good week! Letā€™s all celebrate KI together!

I always speak in hints!

4 Likes

Happy birthday to us could god and IG bring us all we need for S3 . Thankx guyā€‹:kissing_smiling_eyes::kissing_smiling_eyes::kissing_smiling_eyes:

Happy birthday KI!

Hereā€™s to 2 years! FIGHT ON!!! :sunglasses:

1 Like

I think this game has been the most unique experience I ever had in my gaming life. Microsoft could easily have developed this game for years instead of launching this season platform and truthfully it has kept me interested the whole way. Taste after taste, until finally this game is a culmination of everything we been through as community and developer(s). I thought Season 2 would bring this game full circle, but it was only the midpoint or less!

Love this game, love you folks, super excited for S3.

4 MORE YEARS LETā€™S GOOOOOOO

1 Like

Itā€™s nice, however Iā€™m sad there arenā€™t still news for the PC version at this point, when almost 3 months are missing. Iā€™m glad for you Xbox players that you have finally a date for shadow jago.

Iā€™ll hold you it. I will pull up every single post after Season 3 is over and comb them all.

1 Like

Happy Late Birthday!

Sorry. Was playing too much KI. LOL

3 Likes

Canā€™t believe that itā€™s been two years. Like others in here, I was pretty ambivalent about the current gen systems until the KI announcement. While everyone was freaking out about always online and game sharing I was saying ā€œwho cares, there is a new Killer Instinct coming!!!ā€

The game has exceeded my expectations. It has the intuitive and fun combo system the original game SHOULD have had. I love what DH did with the game. Iā€™ve also enjoyed watching S2 develop and seeing the game evolve. Really looking forward to S3.

Nice troll on the Shago announcement though. Basically all this means is heā€™s not coming out this week!

1 Like

Iā€™ve got a lot of thing I want to say. I wonā€™t.

The only word that counts now is Thanks. Thanks for bringing back KI and making it that good.

1 Like

Thought Iā€™d let you know, this isnā€™t the thread to enter the giveaway! This is the thread you want:

Iā€™ve been waiting for a new KI for so long, it almost didnā€™t seem real when the KI logo flashed on the screen during the E3 2013 press conference. After it sank in that this is really going to happen, I knew I had to have it. Now, KI is bigger and better than itā€™s ever been. Thank you Microsoft, Double Helix and Iron Galaxy!

1 Like

I did it!

Hey @Oxy483 , I notice you didnā€™t post this in the giveaway thread! Post here if you wanna be entered!

1 Like

Thanks for helping out those folks, @adymunrox!

Not a problem! I try to help out how I can :smile: