Thanks for 2 Wonderful Years

Can’t believe that it’s been two years. Like others in here, I was pretty ambivalent about the current gen systems until the KI announcement. While everyone was freaking out about always online and game sharing I was saying “who cares, there is a new Killer Instinct coming!!!”

The game has exceeded my expectations. It has the intuitive and fun combo system the original game SHOULD have had. I love what DH did with the game. I’ve also enjoyed watching S2 develop and seeing the game evolve. Really looking forward to S3.

Nice troll on the Shago announcement though. Basically all this means is he’s not coming out this week!

1 Like

I’ve got a lot of thing I want to say. I won’t.

The only word that counts now is Thanks. Thanks for bringing back KI and making it that good.

1 Like

Thought I’d let you know, this isn’t the thread to enter the giveaway! This is the thread you want:

I’ve been waiting for a new KI for so long, it almost didn’t seem real when the KI logo flashed on the screen during the E3 2013 press conference. After it sank in that this is really going to happen, I knew I had to have it. Now, KI is bigger and better than it’s ever been. Thank you Microsoft, Double Helix and Iron Galaxy!

1 Like

I did it!

Hey @Oxy483 , I notice you didn’t post this in the giveaway thread! Post here if you wanna be entered!

1 Like

Thanks for helping out those folks, @adymunrox!

Not a problem! I try to help out how I can :smile:

you should be grateful enough that you are getting the port in the first place.
pc players and their constant whining is tiresome to read.

Sorry to say, but when you get information only for Season 3 and nothing related on PC stuff when another game I don’t need to say already disposed out the minimum requirements, it’s obvious you get a little bit annoyed. Or do you think it isn’t necessary to know the hardware required to run the game, mmm?

And with this, I end this discussion because it isn’t the proper place where to debate/argue. PM in case.

Certain console gamers and their constant elitism is tiresome to read.

EDIT: Before somebody else might be felt offended from the last sentence, I usually give answers in relation of the said “You get what you give”. Of course, a different use of words from Messer Zurgoide would have brought a very different, polite answer.

Noooo I don’t win anything:( congrats on the guys who won a prize. Hope you guys enjoy it! Looks like I’m gonna keep playing on an controller for a while:P

Probably because it’s nowhere near the release date of the PC version. I mean they don’t even have anything to share about Season 3, just be patient.

Wow, congratz @Marbledecker. I never win these :frowning:

3 Likes

@Marbledecker won something? BRO:

Sharing is caring (JK :laughing:)

EDIT: Found out it was a Official Rare KI Branded Shirt. Congrats Bro!

3 Likes

I’m really glad they did an announcement post! I didn’t win though :cry: hopefully they do another giveaway for those shirts at some point, I want it so bad! Lol congrats to all the winners though! Keep the KI love alive!

Or in his case sharing is wearing :shirt:

1 Like

@BoJima404 How are you guys finding these things out? Are they releasing the winners on Twitter? Because I don’t have one… :confounded:

It’s on the front KI homepage

Read it by accident…

2 Likes

Cool. Where’s Shadow Jago?

Thanks out to MS and IG for the prize!

Can’t wait for Season 3 and the upcoming metamorphasis of Shadow Jago!

2 Likes