"Temporary retirement"

Good luck, my friend. Ask the doctors if they could give you TJ-like implants while they’re at it :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

Good luck, @Dayv0!!! hoping for a quick healing :smile:

1 Like

Good luck man.

2 Likes

Good luck! I hope you have a speedy recovery!

1 Like

Let us know as soon as you get out and up and able to type :wink:

1 Like

God bless and stay strong friend! You’ll be better before you know it. :thumbsup:

4 Likes

I already got the surgery. Can’t type too much, I’m tired and dizzy, but everything went well.

I can move my fingers quite well, so I hope to get well soon and join you in the fight!

Thanks for your support friends, I really appreciate it.

#Fight on!

15 Likes

It’s good to hear that. How is your arm?

Glad to hear it all went well. I had a feeling that the man of stone would prosper!

Here’s to a speedy recovery dude :beers:

2 Likes

1 Like

Good to hear things are looking up!

THANK THE SHADOW LORDS!

:slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m glad you are doing well. Surgery can really be a pain. I might have to have surgery on my sinuses as they have been giving me massive migraines and have been every spring for the last 7 years. Not excited about it, but if it fixes my head problems, I’ll be most happy. :smiley:

damn I wish you a swift recovery! I myself am recovering from a surgery I just had, hitting the old man status got my hip resurfaced. Fortunately I can still play, but I was definitely concerned about not being able to play as I play on stick. I hope that perhaps you’ll heal as quickly as I’ve been to get back into the fight!

1 Like

glad to hear it went good

I didn’t realise this! Hope you are well! :heart:

Might make you better at KI :nail_care: lolz

How’s the recovery going?

3 Likes