"Temporary retirement"

@swordman09 Dude you are cruel. LMAO

Good luck, Dayv0.

3 Likes

Best of luck dude

Hope all is well through your surgery dude!

ā€¦Even if the worst were to happen, remember that it wonā€™t be the end and you will certainly adapt. UA Wheels proved that it is the mind and heart that matters, even if you arenā€™t 100% physically capable.

ā€œI compete because I love competition, Iā€™m a sports junkie I canā€™t get enough of sports, Iā€™ve always wanted to compete and because my limitations you know I canā€™t really compete you know like ā€˜normalā€™ people, so I found a platform where I could do the same thing and really use my mind instead of my physical ability. My disability itā€™s a biological disability called Spinal Muscular Atrophy, in short terms, this basically causes my muscles to be weak, weaker than a normal person. Which in turn, causes me not to have much strength or anything like that. But thatā€™s pretty much it, thatā€™s the main issue and thatā€™s why Iā€™m in a wheelchair, Iā€™m not paralyzed or anything.ā€

Furthermore, Iā€™m sure you are just as resilient as Aganos.

I just realized he had no hand, that was not intended. BUT IT SHOWS STRENGTH, MY FRIEND!

Seriously though, with medical technology advancing we can only prepare for the worst to comfort the hope that we all feel. That is, that I truly believe you will be fine with only a few scars to show how badass you are.

~ El Tigre Desde Pantalla Completaā„¢

1 Like

Ey, can you tell me what did Wheels say? I mean there no CC in this video. :confused:

Wishing you the best @Dayv0 hope to see you around soon, stay strong :muscle:

1 Like

You are a credit to this community, bud. May you be blessed with quick healing and a pain-free future!

4 Likes

I updated a better part of half of his portion, couldnā€™t get it all because Iā€™m getting off from work here soon.

1 Like

Man, that sucks, but at least thereā€™s a silver lining. I canā€™t say I understand the full extent of your issues, but I have had similar situation awhile back, really painful carpal tunnel flare-ups, not bad enough to need surgery but definitely enough to cost me a job. But yeah, I hope everything goes well with your surgery and everything comes out pain-free.

1 Like

Best of luck man!
Take your time and heal, and Iā€™m sure youā€™ll come back stronger :+1:

1 Like

Buena suerte amigo :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Best of luck bud!

1 Like

Thank you everyone for your kind words, I really appreciate it!!

Thinking about it, god, there has been a lot of time with this injury. I got it just before Shago launch, months before S3 launch, giving it a second thought itā€™s actually scary the amount of time I have spent in this situation.

My biggest issue at the moment with KI is DP motions. Sometimes, when performing a DP motion it hurts my elbow muscles. Not a big pain, but enough to make me drop my inputs. I totally dropped Fulgore and Thunder during S3 due this(They are still my 5th and 6th more used characters at all time, so you could tell I used them a lot before the injury). Itā€™s also an issue for Tusk(who I would play more without a DP motion), Kilgore and Shinsako. I truly love these two chars, but sometimes I just eat meaties for breakfast because I canā€™t properly DP.

I still play sometimes DP characters, but mostly for fun, I canā€™t use them compitetively, so I focus in other chars, which is not a problem since my favorite chars doesnā€™t use DP motions

Hopefully this will change after the surgery, and I could use DP chars again without fearing a sudden pain.

8 Likes

Sorry to hear it dude. You are legitimately one of the more if not the most positive influence on these forums, and although my playtime with you has been limited, it was good fun. Hope to see you bounce back quickly.

2 Likes

Well people, Iā€™m getting into the hospital, and tomorrow I will have the arm surgery.

I played KI a lot during these last days before this, playing with my 3 fav chars (Aganos, Gargos and Eyedol), but also managed to get Wulf and Arbiter to lvl 50, and Sadira to lvl 40. It was really fun, as this game always has been

I donā€™t know how much time I would be unable to play. If everything goes well, maybe I would be able to mess around the next weekend. When I broke I couldnā€™t play for almost 3 months. Hope its not the case

Anyway, I will still hang around!

Have fun and be positive people!

16 Likes

Good luck my homie!

2 Likes

Nah, youā€™ll heal up fast for sure. Good luck! It will probably feel better quickly for sure.

Hurry back so we can have a

7 Likes

Good luck! GGS to you for play Ft3 last night. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Get well soon!

FIGHT ON!

2 Likes

Hope everything goes smoothly! Get well soon, m8 :wink:

2 Likes

Good luck and godspeed, brother.

4 Likes