Team Tourney?

Good, because I barely understand anything these days, it would seem…

It’s not gunna include the event date will it?

It will, I’m gonna make a new thread with the rules, a date and the sign up page

Sounds good. We’re still looking at mid March or so?

Yeah something like that

Is have you on my team.

1 Like

Awesome. Gives something for the rest of us that couldn’t make it to KIWC to do.

1 Like

Wait what?

Oh… I get to have other players on my team? I thought I just got to use like 2 or 3 characters…

It’ll be awesome! But it depends on the number of members in the team.

That reminds me that we’re still open for more members.

I’d like to, but I’m not entirely sure how mid March will work for me…I’m also unlikely to be anybody’s first choice, as in, I’m ok but unlikely to catch out a lot of heavy weights here.

Random could be fun if we’re not subject to finger pointing, but equally I kinda want to invite @SightlessKombat and @jukesy1992 and maybe @Sanguithal if they wanted a UK team just for s**** and giggles. :grin:

So, yeah…I kinda want to, maaaaybe.

1 Like

If anything, it would be a learning experience for me. Other than that, I’d expect a lot of people would get some laughs out of watching me play.

If it’s for ■■■■■ and gigs, fair enough. If you’re expecting to storm the EVO stage, nah.

1 Like

I participated in the final 8 bit beat down and got beat down. Bad. I’m talking loosing 0-2 in like 15 seconds. I went up against a 1 star killer teir… It was embarrassing. I’ve never faired well against killers. Don’t worry dude, don’t thinking anyone would be running for world champ.

@ORambleO

1 Like

I’m in for sure random teams or not sounds like fun. I will say keep in mind guys that if your team is not as good even if you picked it you have even more room to grow so don’t sell yourself short plus everyone loves an underdog lol :slight_smile: thanks for the tag @ZTRAINOVER9000

3 Likes

If this poll ends 50-50 it’s gonna be tricky to decide what to do😅I’ll close it at 5 PM EST so what happens,happens

1 Like

But no one likes a Sadira main. :sweat_smile:

Fair enough, I’ll jump in for the mean time then.

1 Like

I’d be willing to look into this, when i have the free time. We’ll see how it goes.

1 Like

What happened to this?

Ya missed it.
A new thread was created for the event rules, communication​s, etc…