Team Tourney?

You’ll get picked before me, so there’s that. :laughing:

Didn’t you beat me 3-2 in our head to head?

Yeah, but 3-2 is close, so luck was just on my side that day, and besides, you’re certainly more popular.

I’ll announce a date and the official rules tommorow in another post👍If anyone would like to stream it when it does happen that would be fantastic

I’m interested…

1 Like

I would be interested but no one wants me on their team lmao.

:kissing_heart:

Lol. I think this is the first time I have ever heard this expression directed to me.

Anyway, you and I can be a team together. Maybe we should put together a team with nothing but Glacius players.

1 Like

If it’s this weekend I’ll have to keep a weather eye on the time. I hope I can get my homework done first. If I’m lucky, the load won’t be too heavy

No it’s not this weekend I’ll probably shoot for next weekend or next month

Ah even better. Because next weekend is the eve of finals for my nursing class followed shortly by the dreaded NCLEX

Lol, I wonder how that would play out.

I don’t know, but we would have to sort out a long list of ice themed team names…

Sounds neat, but if it’s on a Saturday or Sunday I likely won’t be able to participate.

Player picked teams seems unfair to me. I know who’s good, and they’re all going to be on 1 team…

And it’ll be the team I’m not on…

:’(

I got you :smiley:

…like I said. :sob:

It’s what the people want😕Don’t worry I’ll have a rule to balance it out though

Care to elaborate on what that rule might be? I don’t really see how you can balance it if it’s player choice.

I’m posting the official rules tommorow so…“Stay Tuned”