Taunting & Tea-bagging

I love the taunts, and I will do them in a really aggressive and even match…but I cant stand TB-ing! It drives me insane! Taunts are fine, triple ultras are fine… just dont’ like TB, and i really don’t like it when the person TB’s on the other side of the screen… like when you aren’t even being hit. That’s annoying!

3 Likes

Taunting wouldn’t be considered rude if it were called ‘Provoking’. The word ‘taunt’ has rude connotations.

This is sad because it’s a fun thing to do in-game, but is often interpreted as arrogant and acerbic.

2 Likes

There’s something that TJ Combo does between rounds where if you crouch over them and change directions by passing over the opponent, it looks like you’re wiping your bottom on the face of the opponent.
I refer to TJ because he was the character used. I don’t know if every character can do it.

Riptor does the same thing, she “dances” over the body if they leave it standing over the middle. I find it a little funny though.
When people start running and moving funny she looks like a crazy chicken XD

I think it’s more of an affect on me when I see TJ do it, since it’s TJ that’s doing it.

Again 98% of people who teabag aren’t really that good, you should have no problem bodying them. You rarely seem them or trash talkers at high level.

reaaaaaally depends. If I play against a friend and he/she t bags (for lols) then it’s all jokes and laughs since I don’t mind t bagging back vs the try hards who I can later shrek C:

I find threads like these funny because rarely is someone gonna openly admit that they Teabag without them being on the one’s that provoked it. Taunting, however, can be considered a time honored tradition…as weird as it sounds. Taunts can be used to get the most out of your opponent. Don’t think he/she is taking the fight seriously, throw out one when you win your round and watch how quick they’ll try to bring it back.

Crab Glacius

Which is worse, T-bagging or Triple/Double Ultras after the first fight of a match game?

1 Like

I’ve taught my shadow to teabag. That’s probably about it as far as teabags go for me.

I have no real preference whether someone bags or taunts or not. I like Aria’s because it looks like an attack but that’s about it. :stuck_out_tongue:

Also considering I’m still a qualifier idunno. lol.

1 Like

I just got triple ultra’d and teabagged on the first match of a Killer v Killer best of 3 on ranked…

2 Likes

Really? I rather be teabaged than having to wait till the triple ultra ends. Not even a question.

1 Like

Taunting doesn’t bother but tbaggin its personal :mad:

I will usually only taunt if my opponent is getting rekt bad. If someone tea bags me mid match or during the match, I will embarass you in game and then tea bag as fast as I can. Taunting is a good way to play mind games. Some people get so salty by it that they play more loose and hang themselves.

TGZ Boss Wulf

Theres just alot of immature kids online in this and other games they only do it because they know theyre in the comfort of their home behind a screen they wouldnt do that kind of ■■■■ if they were face to face with someone but thats just the way it is, just make sure you do ten times worse back to them thats all

1 Like

After they make Ultimates, IG should make the “Tea bag-ality” a thing.

Like if they tea bag you, just input a certain button combination and their junk explodes and you win.

1 Like

Teabag ultra combo :joy:

14 Likes

I dislike getting doubled ultraed more

I only taunt/bag as revenge if someone does it to me. I get so salty if someone does it! xD

1 Like

spinal can do it too