Take Gargos and idol out of roster?

If you yourself want to remove “idol” and gargos from the game , just go to your games and apps , go to killer instinct , manage game , and individually uninstall “anerican idol” and garbos. Now if everyone does this we can technically remove them from the game

6 Likes

That actually gives me an idea. What about instead of removing a character, we have weekly xp boosts for a certain character. Every week, it changes. One week, playing Jago can give bonus xp. Orchid can be the next week. How about instead of punishing those who play “cheap characters” the devs can simply encourage other characters to be used. I rarely see an Aganos. Imagine if they did an event where if you play Aganos on ranked, you get 2x xp?

2 Likes

So punish people for playing popular characters ?

Lets be real here, these characters won’t be removed - but if you cry hard enough they’ll be nerfed right into the ground. Just ask spinal, kan-ra, and probably now fulgore after 3.7.

2 Likes

What good are the boosts when they are for a character that someone doesn’t play? The people that want to lv 50 their characters “like I have” will do it anyway. If someone doesn’t like a character, then 2x Xp will not matter.

On the grand scale, XP doesn’t matter. It unlocks some colors and outfits and that is it. It doesn’t make the player any better, or the characters any stronger. All the level shows is how often you play the game.

This thread is no different than the “I hate character “x” threads”. It is just worded different.

I would feel bitter towards someone taking away content I payed for.

9 Likes

lol

dang. that’s a good idea. here’s another. certain characters for the week get access to beta ultimates. that’s not a bad thought.

I had to read your response 2 times. I thought you said BETTER not BITTER :slight_smile:

13 Likes

post in KI meme please! :smiley:

2 Likes

I got you!

1 Like

Where did you found the original picture? Please send me a copy. I’ve lost miine.
No way after all efforts to make all original KI characters into one game. If you want to take away a character take that shadow hisako thing thats way better than messing with OG’s.