Survey Says: The Return of the Textual Stream!

Aren’t they on Fridays ?

1 Like

Maybe bi-weekly? (If its gonna be a regular thing at all, I guess)

Ok wait I’m a little confused. So the textual stream is not gonna be today ?

I think I read somewhere that they were going to do more of them, bit they gave no date.

1 Like

Oh ok I was just thinking every Friday since that’s the way they used to be done. Also i saw someone posted that the survey results would be shown today. Really looking forward to seeing that.

1 Like

We’ll probably do another one in a couple of weeks!

9 Likes

Yeeeey!

Please, make them more regularly, they are great!

3 Likes

How long is a couple of weeks?

A couple is 2.

1 Like

The devs have teased on twitter about the “November update” so I imagine they got plenty of weeks for that textual stream lol

Not for the announcer in Halo’s Warzone. There’s always at least 20 targets left when says “Only a couple more”. :rage:

TBF, that’s not that much considering you need something like 1000 points to win Warzone.

Isn’t that November update only for Windows? Its a Windows system update not a ki update. ?

Not sure, actually.

@xOGTxBONESx Actually, I believe they are saying there is an update planned for KI in November requiring you to have the anniversary update for windows. That makes the most sense to me.

That is already the case (I believe it was mentioned very quickly by Rukari in the first SL Q&A stream). I tried to get the game for my work system but it says I need the Anniversary update to download it.

I dunno then. I didn’t need the update to play recently.

Win 10 defaults to stealth update mode. So it will update without you doing anything unless you force it not to. I actually had an update yesterday or Monday. No idea if it’s the “anniversary” update or not.

I turned off my automatic updates, and it doesn’t update without me telling it to.

If your start menu is different, then you have the anniversary update.