Suggestions for future stages

Gotta disagree with you on that. I hate most of TJs accessories except for a couple.

I like his blade costume. His shaved head and beard look amazing and imo should be his default look. His divekick outfit is meh and his colored beards are weird. His Retro costume is one of the best in game. Don’t dig his flat top look nor 80’s starsky and hutch era outfit but overall I like most of his stuff. I think overall he has better accessories than most of the cast. Sure wish Sadira had any decent accessories.

I like his retro accessories they look pretty funny at times the Afro one reminds me of Riggs from lethal weapon or black dynamite as for his retro default I just never like it especially in the original games. On a side note IMO sadiras accessories are good except for the witch doctor and the 50s house wife.

While I would like to see a vampire in a castle setting I also think it would be fitting for Gargos to have some sort of gothic architecture for his stage. After all, he’s supposed to be based on a gargoyle. I know this game isn’t the same…updated references to characters & all, but still…his name is pretty much Gargoyle anyway…

If I could toss a few random stages out there…

Archer Type - Great Valley, wholesome trees and wildlife wondering in the background, then as the stage becomes more hype, a giant beast breaks through the barrier, causing all animals to scurry, then the beast watches the fight, and could be a possible stage ultra.

Street Shark Type - Underground aquarium facility in Ultratech’s labs. There’s a metal bridge where the characters fight, while as the stage gets hectic, the glass in the background holding the water chambers begin to break, causing a flood. Water fill up to the characters feet, covering the bridge, as other aquatic creatures swim in the water as they drag drowning scientists.

Merman/Mermaid Type - Rocky platform above the ocean sea, with waves occasionally wiping the ground of the stage with water. The stage starts sunny, almost a sunset, then as the stage goes on, a storm begins to flurry, causing black skies and heavy rain. Tidal waves also start forming in the background.

Wrestler Type - Full stadium wrestling ring, with cheering crowds in the background. Occasionally showing KI Easter Eggs. Such as

-KI classic logos on signs
-GO JAGO GO
-I got DAH POWAH
-Shes a Killer
-That Beat is Rare

and much more.

Serial Killer Type - A rundown Asylum, with ghosts of killed members still wondering the halls. Blood stains all around the walls, broken windows, not a pretty site to say the least. Stage finisher could be they knock the opponent out the window to the far right, then showing them fall out the several story building as they land on a car with sirens blaring upon impact, could even be the same one from KI1.

1 Like

A circus stage would be nice.

1 Like

Also…

• An insect hive: But a mix of various nests. Like beehives, ant hills, etc.

• Garden: If a plant character, it’d be some kind of garden with various flowers, plants and the predator kind.

1 Like