Stuff to think about

VlRTDPW

7 Likes

At least hisako is in keeping with her originating mythology.

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: omfg i was just about to post this.

1 Like

Poor meatball or whatever that is. A talking turd? You should feed it some Snickers.

I find the fact you don’t recognize the Aqua Teen Hunger Force saddening

2 Likes

Not everyone has the same interests or knowledge of stuff. I find that sad that there are people who expect other people to know what something is. People are ignorant in somethings and they aren’t in other things, like how there are people who don’t know what Killer Instinct is or finding out 4 years later that there was a reboot. I can know stuff that you may not know, but I won’t feel sad that you don’t know what I know. Cheer up.

And that it’s wordplay of her name and related to Killer Instinct, unlike Fleshy Meatsac

I don’t think it was shown as a sign of ignorance, more of a sign of disappointment as the post was directed towards your response and just flew over your head. There was no way he could have known if you knew the reference, but just assumed you did. It’s basically the equivalent of telling someone a joke in which in return they don’t understand.

Also isn’t Riptor a robot…so therefore it has no gender.

Also wasn’t the OG riptor considered a guy?

My lore ain’t up to date

But besides the point Riptor is the perfect name for a DINOSAUR. An aggressive sounding name that fits the reptilian aspect real well. When I think Riptor and I mean as a character, I don’t think feminine. I think more vicious aggression, and a name like Riptor fits that personality better then Victoria in my opinion

That’s meatwad

Riptor is not a robot, she has cybernetic parts melded into their flesh.
Riptor was implied to be female in the first KI as well, for a couple of reasons. Her inclusion was heavily influenced by Jurassic Park, where all the dinosaurs were born female because it was easier to replicate female chromosomes. But more importantly, in her story ending in KI1, RIPTOR LAID EGGS. Male animals do not produce eggs.

3 Likes

Thanks. Sorry for the stupid question