Stuff to think about

Well what would you suggest? Riptora? Well the only reason I can see is that it sounds like shyite.

I already said it in the original post.

Yeah because Victoria is the first thing that springs to mind when naming a freaking dinosaur.

4 Likes

Riptoria?? :thinking:

There was one time in the super early pre-release days of DH where it was said in an interview that it was a continuation but it was promptly corrected and since then it has been known it was a reboot.

1 Like

…you guys…seriously? Art first this was funny but…seriously…why are we entertaining this?

4 Likes

Me? I’m bored. It’s something to do.

3 Likes

:joy::joy: yeah i was too but i feel like we’re doing a bad thing here.

Nah, everything the OP has done so far seems innocent enough. I mean it’s not like he’s making 15 duplicate threads crying about how KI is dead because he doesn’t like an Ultimate (someone did this recently BTW, for those that didn’t know).

If he wants to have fun posting silly KI-related questions, who are we to judge.

1 Like

Because God is dead and we’ve killed him.

1 Like

You’re made of flesh, meat, blood and bones…

Is your name Fleshy Meatsack?

Don’t take things so literally…

6 Likes

Icy McGlobberson. :sunglasses:

6 Likes

You never know, it might just be.

2 Likes

Yes, Victoria is the first thing that pops up. When I think female, I think of non masculine names. If I didn’t know about Killer Instinct and I had to name a female velociraptor I would call her Velicity

Not every female character needs a stereotypically “feminine” name. Ferra from MK doesn’t sound particularly geared towards one gender or the other (sounding more like a variation on “feral” than anything else) neither does Alex from Half Life. You could argue that neither does my handle, but I like it regardless.“Velicity” just sounds silly, she’s a genetically engineered dinosaur for goodness sake, not a noble woman.

5 Likes

Its His Sac O.

…what?

2 Likes

My answer…

Spherical chickens… That’s right… Spherical Chickens… let it sink in nice and slowly.

There is a female character in bloodrayne named feral.

1 Like

It’s like Hisako but relating to Fleshy Meatsac