Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition

It’s fun how people were soooo concerned about Orchid having a KI2 outfit, and on SF5, here comes Mika shamelessly waving around her gazongas and (rather nice) buttocks. While still keeping a T rating.

2 Likes

Actually, there’s some sources saying its not.

I love how Maximilian says in his reaction vid that “her outfit hasn’t changed”. It’s not her outfit that changed, Max, other assets grew out of proportion.

I bet that person who shouted all last year for Maya to be huge and manlike will love this lol

1 Like

Why would it be M now, if it wasn’t before? (SF Alpha 3) … she had the exact same look and butt attacks.

As for her having the same outfit in SF5, it’s her first 3D game, so I think it was necessary :smiley:

I don’t think it’s just R. Mika, I think it’s a combination of factors. I don’t really guess we’ll know until closer to the game’s launch. It’s just been hints and things I’ve read like maybe IGN or other stuff that this will be the first Street Fighter with an M rating. As of right now though, the game is largely still under development and is prone to heavy changes, and so it still hasn’t been submitted to the ESRB for official rating. They will have the final rating verdict, but most say this one isn’t looking like it will be T.

All I know is … R. Mika does the freaking Stone Cold Stunner. Sold.

There are casuals thinking it’s an RKO. -_-

EDIT: Looking back at this trailer, I feel like she’s missing a lot. Then again, nobody got the chance to play her yet so we really don’t know.

If she gets in, I hope they add that n ude guy with the silver hair from SF3

Urien.

I hope so.

To quote the legend that is JR:

"A stunner! A stunner! A stone cold stunner!

Really happy to see her return and adds more weight to that leaked character list being true (please Karin please)

As I’ve said before Capcom are really going all out with this SF bringing in fan favs and keeping the system familiar but fresh.

There is sort of a tag-RKO thing later in the video, though.

There’s one major problem with Mika:

She’s not Juri Han.

2 Likes

Fighting against it? Like how? No one was forcing or pressuring MS to change Orchid’s classic alt. It was their prerogative to do so. I also don’ t know how that equates to everyone in the US wanting to fight against t and a.

1 Like

What about the Final Fight cast? Cody & Guy? Perhaps Haggar shall join in taking Zangief’s place. Or is Mika taking over?

I wish Cody would give himself redemption for his sad life and maybe bring Final Fight back.

I’d love a non-convict version of Cody.

Well Maki could easily replace guy since they preety much play the same, Haggar should make his first appearence so to me Haggar and Maki should be in the roster for this game…Rolento I think should take a break, guy is replaced, Cody should appear later, Hugo should never return, Poison I don’t mind and lastly Sodam… (I could not put in the O before the M since it turns into boxex for some reason?)

he is like 50/50 for me I want to see him back, but at the same time…I don’t

Your post is very objective, the game feels great, the online mode will be very close to ki or maybe like ki , wich is really good… Bison and Chun li are really good too, but Ruy Ohh My God. low punch + medium punch+ hard punch + hard kick. Too good for a cheap easy combo.

I was looking at a PAX stream and I saw Combofiend explaining R Mika.
Accidentally paused at the wrong (or right) moment. I guess Ryu also saw R Mika’s reveal trailer and was looking to “hit” confirm :laughing:

7 Likes

C-C-C-C-Combo Breaker!