Sry if this was asked already but... is there a Statement about Season 4 or when Seson 3 ends?

Ok. I laughed so hard at this. Thank you!

u know this how?

because i code, programm and mod games like skyrim, sf and others for years and a retexture isnt a big deal. u just have to swap an image and adjust a few things
thats totaly do-able in a few steps and neither cost much time or money

Umm Shadow Jago has an ultimate. Also you enjoy his gameplay so you use him. Accessories are a bonus.

i feel like all of you dont WANT to understand what im saying
 i KNOW its a bonus thing im not totally stupid btw but as i mentioned before it feels brazen (at least to me) to let the costumer pay 5$ for a SINGLE CHAR, without having any goodies that all

most all of the other chars at all!

its not like they said " uh, costs so much money we cant afford it because then we all have to live under a bridge" its more like the common attitude that MANY developers these days show to us like " u know what? they buy our super ■■■■■■ season pass for only 30$ EVEN if its totally bugged and almost without any “really” new content. we make money anyway, so why bother - theres always enough fools who buy our ■■■■ regardless of how good the quality is" and THATS exactly the reason the industry has come to this path. because they CAN, not because the arent able to do it the right way.

What if they weren’t able to give Shadow Jago that?

how do YOU know that? :wink: its just a matter of the devs and publishers company-philosophy and sometimes a budget thing: we CAN do this, for sure, but then its gonna cost us addiotional money and time. We sell it nevertheless so why even think about it? in worst case, we can make another dlc and make double money or the costumer is going to like it anyway even with flaws and imperfections. thats exactly the attitude we see by many many publishers and devs these days and ( although i was called a “kid”) for me as a 30 year old who lived in the golden 90s and saw the evolution of gaming, the marketing and PR behind it, in the past few years its just sad to see that theres almost no real quality content on the market.

thats btw the reason games like witcher 3 are so popular, because the team behind it also sells dlcs but the took time at the core-game, the sat down and discussed, what a good game should be like, with all world details, plot, twists, gear etc. its not like they threw out an early acces title like almost 70% these days and said : " yeah we know its unfinished but pls buy our ■■■■, may happen that u never have a decent game but pls give us our money in advance so even if all goes wrong we saved our ■■■"

Don’t agree with it? Don’t buy it.

Thats the exact reason WHY it is the way it is.
People nowadays (in all topics, may it be politics, religion, relationships etc) tend to “just deal with it”.
Im a costumer. I paid money for a product. i do expect, when i buy a galaxy note, that it doesnt freakn explode in my hands. so im unhappy with the product i got. simple story and understandable for most people.
When i buy another smartphone and it functions they way it should BUT i find that some things could be handled better like functionalty, screen size etc then i DO know i have bought this one because i wanted to, but that doenst mean i cant be unhappy with some minor things? how should devs of any kind improve and get better and get to know WHAT the costumer wants if nobody speaks about it? from your logic its “dont agree, dont buy” but from my point of view its like " i bought it but i dont agree in ALL things and id wished you could have made this excact thing simply better or with more effort. its as simple as that.

When it comes to gaming, its getting weird. i buy a full price retail game. a fighting game f. example.
normally, i would like to believe that the characters are balanced, i get some stages, i can do all things “equally” in the game with almost every character. then i have to pay almost 90$ to have ALL of the content the game has to offer and THEN a freakn 5$ char doesnt even have the lazy-■■■ retextured accesoires ALL the others have? thats just not right and feels like a rip off and like the didnt really care to me, sry but thats my opinion.

btw: im not native speaker, so if i sound rude from my choice of words (not my intention - thats my opinion and i stand behind it completely) im very sorry, that was not my intention - because im more the guy who likes to discuss things on a logic and rational base. all in all i just wanted to say that there should be more people who should tell this whole industry that we are no longer willing to pay for unfinished, early acces, 5$ loot-box, super duper deluxe season pass- ■■■■ so that the industry have to overthink their attitude to give us more well-developed and matured titles because (at least to me) i get a feeling of " we dont care - number one priority is to make money" and THATS not how games should be made. in the end its about having fun. if i have to pay more and more and more to simply enjoy a game with all it has to offer, it cuts off the fun for me and just leaves me angry about the lack of effort and costumer friendlyness.

So what’s the right way? What way is both economically feasible for the developer and publisher, but also doesn’t wrong the consumer?

I mean, obviously, there are some games, like Cooking Dash and what not that are put out specifically to syphon as much money as possible. But what’s the balance? What gets games made the way you want them made, but is also affordable for the dev and publisher?

Core mechanics aren’t paint jobs though, and if you’re talking about engine upgrades, I don’t see any KI characters getting upgrades that other characters don’t have. Now, if you’re talking about flipout, stagger or recapture, those tools are used by certain characters. Some don’t have them because they don’t need them. You can’t just say “everyone gets everything” because, right now, for a game that’s been in development for 3 years, that could throw the entire game out of balance.

They weren’t going to originally do Ultimates at all. Fans begged them and they finally relented. I get having issues with how things have been done, but you don’t seem to have the whole story, or if you do, you don’t seem to care. I can totally understand it if it’s the former, but if it’s the latter? Well

Why though? We’re not in the 3rd season anymore. We haven’t paid for anything that they’re making right now, so in order for them to be paid for the work they’re doing, doesn’t it stand to reason that we would pay for these items that they’re making?

I don’t follow your logic here. There’s no effort in character making in terms of rewards for maining that character and getting them to level 50? I’m not sure what you’re talking about here.

Yeah, I’d like to see more accessories for Shago too. Guessing they’re either working on it or working on other stuff. They’re not a huge team. Stuff doesn’t just appear because we want it.

What are you talking about? They’re making ultimates now. How are they lazy?

Match enders are a common thing in fighting games? Outside of MK, I don’t think many games have them.

You know this for certain or are you just assuming it?

When did it somehow become insulting to get stuff for playing the game? You want better stuff? Well, okay, fine. We all want better stuff. More stuff. But at some point you need to reconcile the fact that they’re creating what they can create with the time and budget they have. Just being mad about it and demanding more doesn’t mean someone at Microsoft suddenly wakes up from their slumber and pulls the money lever.

If we want more from this game, maybe it wouldn’t be the worst thing to lobby Phil Spencer in a nice way and tell him that we love this game and we want more of it? Who knows. I’m sure he gets plenty of noise from plenty of people, but that at leas seems more constructive then sitting here and wanting things we don’t have and might not be able to get to begin with.

Developers are NOT lazy. I really don’t get where players find the gall to throw this word around. These people work their asses off; long hours, high demand, quick results and they do so in a field that everyone wants in to, which makes many of them highly replaceable, which means contract work, moving your family around, etc. One of my buddies has had five jobs in the last four years and each of them involved moving to a new city.

You want to call the publishers greedy, okay, I guess. They want to make money off of their investments and maybe some publishers get carried away, I fully agree that happens at times and they should absolutely be called out for it. But given that we have no idea what Killer Instincts ROI is versus MS’ investment, we have no idea how greedy MS is in this particular case.

The game is great, but it’s a ripoff because you can’t shell out $5 for an optional character and free ultimates? Okay

What’s greedy about wanting characters to be balanced properly? You have this erroneous belief that a character’s not complete unless they have every mechanic available in the game and the simple fact is that not every character NEEDS every mechanic.

Yeah, that word always hits me funny too, especially given that I have a few friends that work in the business and for some of them, this industry has been absolute hell on their families.

But also, it strikes me as this opinion that devs could do more, but they don’t, as if they’re totally unconstrained by a budget or time, and lack of will is the only thing that stands in the way between us and everything we could possibly want. I mean, even just saying that makes it sound ridiculous.

I don’t want to pile on Asmodis, because I get his frustration and yeah, I’d love it if I didn’t get charged through the nose for DLC and I’d love to get tons of content, but that’s just not the world we live in, especially for a game with a lower budget.

The cost of making games keeps going up, so developers and publishers have to keep finding more revenue streams. You can either get with that reality and learn to exercise restraint and budget your money accordingly, or you can keep shouting in to the wind, name calling, and getting all of this off your chest, I guess? Not sure what that accomplishes.

I didn’t expect this thread to take such a hard right turn, but it’s unfortunate. I want a 4th season or a new game and all the outfits, stages and characters and whatever that I can handle, just as much as anyone else.

But at some point, people need to be realistic about what this game is, what MS can logically put in to it, what IG’s capable of within that budget and just learn to enjoy the quality stuff they give us, provide constructive feedback, ask for more, but be accepting when they can’t meet our demands.

What is the RIGHT way then? You’re telling us that this is a problem. What is your solution?

Maybe that’s what they can afford? Maybe this is something that they can do in a short amount of time, and maybe they don’t have the option to wait another month to make a character “complete.” You keep throwing out options like they ARE options when you don’t know if they are or not.

If my boss says “I need this by the end of the week” and it’s a two month project, I’m still giving him what I was able to do by the end of the week, I’m not telling him that I’m going to hold off for a month or two to give him the complete project.

Seems like good reasons to play as Shago to me.

He wasn’t originally supposed to be a complete character. IG did this as a response to fan demand and they did it in part to help raise money for the tourney scene.

Yeah no, I’ve been playing this game for three years and I’ve never gotten he impression that this is how they approach their fan base. Everything they’re throwing out there right now is optional. You don’t want gold skins, you don’t have to get them. But people WANTED gold skins, they wanted more skins, more outfits, etc. This is what they’re capable of producing right now, if you don’t like it, again, no one’s saying you have to get it.

It’s just a guess because you have no idea. Neither do I.

You don’t know that. Gord lord, you keep saying that you’re aware of the budget, and then you just go off assuming things and you have absolutely nothing to back it up with. Zero, zilch, nada, you’re just free wheeling because numbers and micros and three years playing and you have no clue what that adds up to versus the cost of making the game.

That’s great that you like to discuss things this way, but no offense intended, your assumption that they have money falling out of their pockets that they’re choosing to not spend on the game to give us ultimates at the same time is not, in any way based around logic and rationality. It’s based on an unsupported opinion.

1 Like

funny how u just relate to the “lazy/greedy” topic and the budget but not one word about the general issue i have with modern game companies in general.

first of all the “lazy-issue”: its not that i complained that the workers are lazy, because the only did the stuff the were told to. its lazy from the people who planned this whole thing to just throw out some retextures instead of going for quality and diversity in terms of accesoires (f. example)

as i said mutiply times i code, programm and mod myself for years and its a joke (time wise) to do a retexture.
u just “swap out” an image and do little corrections - thats it. done this 100 times for various game titles.
theres nothing “magical” or time consuming about it.
it was development decision from the start since its the basic layout in the game that every char has maximum 3 different costumes with a variation in colors - alternativly they could have approached this in another way, for the same amount of money.

im well aware that making game content is time expensive ( i worked on a single mod for almost 2 years) but this tells nothing about the quality of my work or the effort i invested. maybe i worked only 5 minutes a day , maybe i worked 9-5, maybe 2 days a week.

what im trying to say is : there are games around which had low budget and a small team (shadow warrior 2 f. example) they sat down and discussed what exactly should be in the game and they did a great job quality-wise. they offered plenty of new content for free, they offered some dlcs and they did this even if they sold the game for under 30$.
How come that they were so sucessfull that the community praise them A LOT and they planning to make SW3 when other companies are selling their games for almost 90$ and didnt get things decent complete? because theres a lack of effort in making things and the “greed” for fast money and fast solutions. thats it.

u can tell me what u want - i bet my balls if they invested the same amount of time in making 3 new accesoire models, than doing 200 million retextures, costumers would appreciate the quality work theyre doing much more
and its the same costs at the end.

take riptor as an example:
at around lvl 20 i unlock the black/gold armour which (to me) is looking way better than the purple retexture i get at lvl 50.
it would have been 110 times better to have a new model to equip as an real “reward” for grinding to max lvl than giving us a retexture i possibly dont like anyway.

i said “reward” (because u asked) cuz this is what keeps players motivated and coming back when they have to play 2000 matches to get to max lvl. if we would get a unique model, which transforms the char in a new look (like some retro costumes or alternative costumes in Tekken) for getting to max lvl, people would say : oh look, hes an expert with this char, it was surely a pain in the a.ss to get that one and it really looks bada.ss. games like overwatch and others doing the same with gold weapons and special skins to show the prestige status.Isnt that way better than giving us LAZY retextures which takes about one hour to make (at a maximum)?

Same here with ultimates : the community asked and begged for it. they tried it and saw that everybody was like
"HELL YEAH" and then decided to release it piece by piece? why not the decision to make ultis for all characters after testing it out and then release it all together so fanboys of certain chars dont get like " yeah of course jago gets an ultimate an MY char dont.tzz
"? plus the game gets more complete?
if u were about to answer its a budget thing - think twice -
in the end it costs the same amount over time because they did it anyway.
they could simply saved up this position and released it all together.
So why? - because its keeping the hype going and the potential of players frequently coming back and paing micros

• thats it about it.

that and many other things i mentioned multiply times now is what i call “the right way”.
sure - theres always the battle of money vs time vs pressure but somehow most games these days taking the path like i wrote before :[quote=“Asmodis, post:22, topic:20433”]
u know what? they buy our super ■■■■■■ season pass for only 30$ EVEN if its totally bugged and almost without any “really” new content. we make money anyway, so why bother - theres always enough fools who buy our ■■■■ regardless of how good the quality is" and THATS exactly the reason the industry has come to this path, regardless of KI - just to speak to the whole industy. because they CAN, not because the arent able to do it the right way.
[/quote]

get what i mean?
what im trying to say is that with more structure, more case sensitive thinking and more player-friendly decisions we already could have had quality accesoires for all chars, ultimates for the whole cast, acces. for remix chars etc pp.
BUT its about money and money always comes first and THATS what makes me rant and get angry with most modern games in general. Its not about making a quality title like back in the days, its about making fast money, regardless how much you have to lower ones sights.

dont tell me its not possible - sure, im not aware of the EXACT budget the had but to assume that they could have made stuff right from the beginning is no witchcraft because there are some games who did this very well with low budget. Kis budget and income cant be “that bad” if they have tournaments,frequently new content, 3 seasons and selling the whole package for almost 90$ plus micros and deluxe stuff the community asked for, and all of that since 3 years.

to get this straight : when ur boss approaches u and demands to finsh the project in one week, and u already KNOW that if youre given THAT short amount of time, you simply CANT finish it without giving your boss complete garbage,
youre a lousy co-worker not to tell him, because in the end your boss has to put the neck on line for the product the costumer gets. But this is how our Society these days functions : its not the boss to blame, even if hes the one giving u the unrealistic time frame its YOU who gets fired for him not being realistic. And worst of all, costumers buy the product and if they complain that its not well-made or matured enough they get responses like : dont like it? dont buy it!
Thats so wrong on so many levels i wont even wasting my time speaking to walls.

This is essentially now a personal rant on quality and (somewhat unrealistic) expectations of the entertainment industry to
 be perfect? Never have to worry about budget? Plan better than you ever possibly can 3 years in advance on everything? Never try to charge for work done beyond the scope of the original title?

I think TC’s opinion is clear at this point.

To OT this goes.

8 Likes

I gamed from mid 80’s to around 2000.
Now again gaming since 2015.
only Unreal Tornament\Open arena. :wink:

Things have changed, before Id buy the CD\DVD and
have a nice day.

Now we can talk to the people who make the game.
That’s great, though I miss my Game magazines.

Anyway, after watching the forum, I kinda feel
bad for the devs, for them to take the time out
to hear us is cool, id like to ask a million questions
but for some reason, I don’t want to, to, I dont know.

I did some ranting when I first got here, then settled in.
It is what it is, I bought a game I used to play, after watching
the U-tube reviews, and dont regret it one bit.

If it goes in a direction I cant tolerate, ill just hangup.
(LOL Very unlikely
)

All I ask is to pamper my baby Riptor.
All hail Riptor!

Oh @Asmodis, If I felt that way, Id stop playing.

1.i think most people worry about the game and are being skeptical about the micros because we do not know if the game is going to have future. i mean if we knew that there will be a season 4 or more things to come in some way, it would be much easier to buy things or accept them. now, we only know that there is going to be one last character and some colors. So, if the game comes to it’s end 5$ for 3 colors is difficult, if we know that there is going to be more,5$ for 3 colors is pleasure.
2. the devs we have are the best.
3. i feel like a dev, when devs are around.
4.:slight_smile:

I agree, Asphalt X is the best example I can think of.
As much as I agree with many of the things you said,
Compared to alot of whats going on in the Pay to win
industry, I ultimately find the Pricing of KI to be fair.

my scenario on a possible season 4 says that MS gives no money for that, but IG guys want to make that. So to make the money they give us a 40$ content pack split at 8, the content cost nothing to them so it is all profit. At the end of the 8th pack, they will have the money almost as if they had release a season 4. During that time they give us 3 characters to support the game and make additional money and they are also giving us free ultimates to make us happy. i hope that is the case.

True, The way I see it, I bought the game on a certain date,
and got what I paid for. everything after is just bonus content,
If they decide to pull the plug, so be it-

As long as I am allowed to continue playing off line, and they
keep the server humming for some time.

1 Like

Not one word, huh? Interesting, so I didn’t say this stuff below about the general issue you have with modern game companies?

But you don’t know what budget they’re working with. I keep trying to tell you this. You say it’s not the developers working on the content, okay fine. Now you’re blaming the decision makers, but you have no idea what kind of budget they’re working with as far as time or money is concerned.

I think it’s extremely odd that you would believe a developer would look at their game and say “we can either do this right, or we can do this cheaply” and opt for the latter. To me, that implies a sinister level of intent that I don’t believe I’ve ever seen from IG, DH, or the guys at MS that have worked diligently from day one to bring this game back from the dead. But maybe you have some inside information on this? If so, please share.

Okay, I understand that and I understand that you code, I get it. But if it’s as easy as you describe, and I’m certainly willing to take you at your word, then why don’t all games have tons and tons of skins? I mean sure, some games do. DOA5 does, and some games are certainly built around monetizing stuff like this.

But why doesn’t Street Fighter V have tons of these. They have some, sure. But if it’s as easy as you describe, why doesn’t Ryu have 100 Capcom-made, in-game outfits by now? Is it because they just assumed the modding community would take care of that? Okay, but why can’t Capcom make stuff too? Are they, by your definition, lazy?

Same goes with virtually any game ever created. Do you honestly think that every game developer is lazy because every character in every game doesn’t have tons of outfits? Just curious.

Do you think it’s at least possible that other factors might come in to play that might prevent this from happening to the degree that you think it should?

What other way could they have approached this? Not being argumentative, I’m curious as to what you believe they could’ve done with their time / budget, etc. Is it possible that maybe they didn’t feel the need to have tons of outfits for each character because they thought different colors and accessories would be enough of a fun little reward?

Okay, so you know that making content is time expensive. I’m sure you’re also aware that KI’s been in a time crunch since day one when they decided to make this a launch title, giving DH a very small amount of time from when they submitted their ideas to get the project to when they had to put the first six characters out.

IG had a limited amount of time to make adjustments and create content at the start of season 2, where they released a character a month. I mean, I don’t know if you’ve followed KI for the duration, but I have, and they’ve been CONSTANTLY putting out content.

Assuming you know how time expensive content creation is, I find it a little surprising that you think they have the time to do much of anything outside of their current workload, even if you believe that it’s just a matter of swapping out an image.

I’m sure that’s absolutely true in some cases. However, I just don’t think it’s that black and white. I don’t think every developer gathers their team in a room and discusses the many ways they can charge as much as possible while putting in as little effort as possible.

I think that there are tons of factors ranging from team size and individual availability, money, deadlines, organization, setbacks like bugs or unanticipated expenses, cutbacks, etc.

I think it’s more than a tad bit myopic to point to one example where the stars aligned and say “there, see that? That’s what everyone should be able to do” because I don’t think that game development is that cut and dry.

Well, that’s kinda what the color 9’s are for, as they all look a little different than the normal colors. I think many of them look pretty awesome too. I love Riptor’s color 9 as it makes her look like Talon from Primal Rage. Fulgore’s black and white color 9 looks badass. There are plenty of examples of those in the game, but if you want to concentrate on accessories and why they don’t live up to your expectations, then be my guest.

Well, aside from the fact that ultimates are free, I honest to god have no idea why this bothers you so much. Maybe they want to tease each one individually and draw out the content drop. So? Why is that a bad thing?

Maybe if they just give us everything on one day, they find that we’re chirping like baby birds a week later for more content, so this is their way of drawing out the hype, keeping us engaged over a longer period of time, etc.

This has been a long term project for MS. Content started coming out three and a half years ago. I’ve been here through the peaks and valleys and let me tell you, from my perspective, the valleys can be tough on some fans.

When there’s no content on the horizon, or we’re between seasons, some people start to get a little stir crazy. “Will there be another season?” “Are the pros leaving?” “Oh god, the community’s dying.” And then more and more people, with less and less to talk about, start nitpicking and going over everything that bothers them about the game and uncertainty turns to frustration.

So maybe at some point they decided to try and keep the content drip going, to always have something to talk about and always give us something to look forward to, even if it’s something smaller like a crimson guardian or a gold skin pack or a pack of ultimates. As someone that’s been here a long time, I tend to prefer this method, even as I’d love for them to announce season 4 at E3 (or this week, or now, or yesterday lol).

Also, maybe it’s a time thing. Maybe creating these ultimates isn’t as easy as you might think. Maybe they have to map out a concept that can be agreed upon, create some new content, mix it with old content, etc and maybe that takes time and money.

Maybe they don’t have a total budget pot that they draw from. Maybe they have a monthly budget that they need to adhere to, so they can’t release 27 ultimates at once.

The sum total of possibilities are endless, yet you just assume it’s one thing and you stick to that and I honestly don’t get it.

I’m sorry, but this is just too much.

Are you seriously mad because an industry wants to make money for what they do? To bring revenue to those investing in it? To employ their workers? Should they not want to make more than they did before so they can keep expanding, employing more people, taking on more projects? That’s business. That’s capitalism. That’s how they keep their developers employed from one project to the next.

You want to talk about the increased pay differential between CEO’s / executives and lower level workers and how it’s the worst its ever been and how it’s on a 30 year upward trend to who knows where, I’m right there with you.

But this is a reality that all industries operate in, including the games industry. You want to act like every game company is this greedy monolith and sure, this can be true in part, however, you refuse to accept the reality that the cost of game development has increased dramatically while the price of games has remained the same.

If companies don’t pull in enough on the revenue side, then it stands to reason that they have to trim the budget on the expense side in order to remain strong and viable (and keep as many people employed as possible).

That could mean projects get shut down, people get downsized, and when you’re talking about a corporation like Microsoft, you’re talking about budgets within budgets, where KI has to pull down a certain amount of revenue versus expenses in order to be seen as a worthwhile project line item on the Xbox budget at large, which in turn falls within Microsoft’s corporate budget.

So yeah, they need money. MS needs money, the games division needs money, and KI needs money. It’s not Halo or Gears or Forza. It’s a niche title in a niche genre with a smaller, independent developer contracted to work.

But sure, if you want to keep assuming everyone’s lazy and the money faucet should flow and everything you want made can be made because you code and because that’s how things were in the old days that never existed, then be my guest.

If you tell your boss that they’re laying an unreasonable demand at your doorstep, more often then not, that’ll end badly for you, as I’m sure you’d agree.

Well, it is the society that we function in, and we have to function in it. We can rant and rail against it all we want, and trust me, when I feel like I’m being loaded down like a pack mule, I’m NOT happy about it! I can assure you. :slight_smile:

But I also accept the fact that my boss is loaded down as well. One of my bosses routinely works 12 hour days, and those days only get longer when he’s on deadline. We both probably do the work of three people at times. But this is the hand that I’m dealt, it’s the hand that he’s dealt. Same with my other bosses and their bosses as well. Thankfully, I’m pretty good at my job or it’d be really frustrating.

But again, this is the real world. This is how many companies function. They need to be constantly growing, constantly increasing profits, because if you’re not expanding, then you’re almost assuredly doing the opposite, which means lower revenues, smaller bonuses, less vanity items, a weaker office culture, more people getting laid off due to budget constraints or quitting or moving on to more seemingly viable companies, which lowers company efficiency and effectiveness, which can in turn lead to lower product quality, which can reduce sales, which leads to
 Well yeah. You get it.

So while it’s wrong that I might be blamed for something of lesser quality, as it could be any number of factors, many of which might not have anything to do with my boss, that’s life sometimes, and personally, I think that’s the video game industry more often than not.

If anything, it’s gotten better in recent years. You talk about the good old days when games shipped complete, well
 How many articles have you read about what the cultures were like in Japanese game studios in the 80’s and 90’s? People having bed cubes in their offices so they could take naps, not go home for days or even weeks, not see their families, etc.

I don’t think it’s that bad anymore in most places (though I could be wrong), but again, it kinda goes back to the whole laziness thing. In this industry, from what I understand, everyone is in a constant crunch to get as much out as possible as cheaply as possible to bring in as much revenue as possible. That’s just the way it is, and that’s the way it’s always been.

That doesn’t mean we can’t want better stuff or stuff of higher quality, but there’s a difference between giving constructive feedback and coming in, guns blazing, calling everyone lazy and assuming the worst.

Just my 2 cents. If that makes me a wall, then so be it. I’m just trying to see it from their point of view because I know a few people in this industry and the stuff they’ve gone through to get jobs, keep jobs, etc. I have sympathy for that and for the people working tirelessly to bring me my entertainment, which I thoroughly enjoy in the case of KI. I think you do too. So why not cut them a little slack? Tell them what you want all you want, but maybe chill a little with the ranting on what they should be able to do and who’s lazy and assuming this or that and what not?

Sorry this was so long! Wasn’t planning on it being that way. If you read all of this, then I appreciate it. I’m not trying to bag on you here, I hope you know that. I don’t know you, so I’m not trying to personally attack you. I just try to see all sides here. I’d like to see this game be the best it can possibly be. I just tend to assume that they want the same thing as well. :slight_smile:

2 Likes