Soul Calibur 6

Now what about what kind of fighting style can I use till Hwang and Aeon make DLC?

Found this on google

2 Likes

Is this aeon counting down to a reveal lol

1 Like

If thatā€™s true than itā€™s weird that they even bothered making a Japan-only bikini outfit in the first place. Iā€™ll guess Iā€™ll wait for more news on that, confusion is never fun.

Well there was Taskmaster, and Deadpool, and Deathstroke, and thatā€™s not counting video game characters (e.g. every Bloodborne character who cares about parrying opponents with gunshots).

Dante (Devil May Cry) was the first character that popped into my mind when thinking about a character who uses both a sword and guns. :stuck_out_tongue:

BblackorchidD mentioned Blade (a comic book character) so I felt it was a better idea to mention comic book characters first and foremost. As for BB though, I just beat that gameā€™s DLC a few days ago so I guess it got stuck in my head.

yup

Who all in this forum has already pre-ordered Soulcalibur VI?

1 Like

I have. I pre-ordered the collectors addition. I did it in the hopes that Bamco will add Aeon in along with the CAS lizardman. Theyā€™ve kept there end of the bargain so far.

also Hwang! Hwang! Learn all about him!

1 Like

Oh, I know wangā€¦ I mean, Hwangā€¦ ( Ķ”Ā° ĶœŹ– Ķ”Ā°)

Awesome CAS !

Iā€™m digging ashrah!

X3 I get it. Aeon has to show up at some point though.

That Ashrah looks cool, butā€¦ though I can see what they tried to do with that hat-cloth thingy, it doesnā€™t look all that good here. Removing that and the rest looks awesome though.

That Yoshimitsu is incredible too.

I have no idea what the second one is though.

Jersey devil. I donā€™t like those toony characters, but to see the creativity in creating them to the point that I recognize them is awesome!

I have no idea what that is.

ā€œHere let me google it for youā€

2 Likes

Itā€™s only a matter of time before we get more info.

Youā€™re just hurting yourself by repeating this all the time.
Try go do something else to focus on for a bit. Play other games. :stuck_out_tongue:

As much as I was obsessed with Injustice2. I suddenly became disgusted with it.
Iā€™m so ready for SoulCalibur 6 I can just spit lol

Regarding those CAS, I just am excited to see creative people like the ones on 8wayrun forums product and what they can achieve.

Those banjo kazooie eyes/ backpacks/ structures I have little knowledge of how to do stuff like that itā€™s nice to see.

I need to start getting my list together for my 100 character slots.

I liked Injustice 2, itā€™s a beautiful game and the story was awesome.
Two things I was disappointed in was the lack of Graysonā€™s Nightwing and that it is very zoner/projectile heavy. As much as I dislike the lootbox gear system in the game, I could deal with that at least. I just hope it never returns. But after a while, I just got very bored with the game and havenā€™t touched it since.

I actually went back to play Mortal Kombat X again for some time and enjoyed it a lot more. And Fighting EX Layer is good and fun too, but thereā€™s just not many people playing it, sadly. :frowning:

Iā€™m ready for a new good fighting game though. SCVI is gonna be it!

2 Likes