Soul Calibur 6

They had to make sure they got Voldo breaking all of talim’s armor gear lol

I’m pretty sure I still don’t like the English voice actors.
It’s going to be Japanese audio for me day one

Alt costumes confirmed!

1 Like

TWO or THREE???:trophy::trophy::trophy::trophy::trophy::trophy::trophy:

If any fighting game developed after this October doesn’t meet this games’s standards…

October can’t come soon enough

Full official artwork of Voldo.

4 Likes

Where did you see the alt costume?

I’m getting abit nervouse. there’s 23 slots and so far they’v eonly cofirmed one charaxter per trailer. I hope we see multiple characters confirmedat EVO so thta some minds can rest.

They confirmed there will be alt costumes, they haven’t shown any yet. ^^

Ah. here’s HBTW’s reaction to the Voldo Trailer.

I hope he’s right that Lizardman is a guarantee.

1 Like

He looks fine to me. As fine as Voldo ever looked. He is probably the character that could benefit most from a new animation. His idle animation is incredibly dated and his limbs just kind of glide along the ground with no relationship to reality. You could get away with this in 1998, but it looks out of place with the graphics they have now.

Another great analysis with slo mo & past game comparisons

I will await the arrival of Lizardman. Please Okubo Bring him in!

Looks like EVO will be the hugest reveal

1 Like

I hope so. Never have I seen a fighting game trickle it’s roster so much and not have it leak.

Indeed. Maybe they will reveal four characters this time. or perhaps give us more than one.

I’m with Maxamillion Dood. I want to see a big cinematic trailer like they did for SFV Arcade Edition.

we might get that too I think.

Some HQ screenshots of Voldo:

http://www.fightersgeneration.com/screens2/sc6-voldo.htm

Interesting stuff there.

Ivy SJW response: “I’m tired of seeing skimpy clothing and oversexed character!!!”

Voldo:

SJW internally combusts
:trophy::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4 Likes

Well, isn’t it social justice to create equality between genders? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

However, it’s not the same. Yes, Voldo is sexualised, but where Ivy is so to make her more appealing, Voldo is so to make him freakier. He’s not supposed to be sexy. He’s supposed to be creepy and weird. The opposite of what Ivy is supposed to be.

I’m no SJW, I just do my homework and lay out the facts as they are.

2 Likes

Lol

without intent of poking the bear,(no disrespect to your opinion), his bondage, barely there thong & hip thrusting along with the ultimate sexual floor slither says otherwise imo!

And I’m all here for it!