Soul Calibur 6

… Celebrate what? I’m not a Talim fan. :stuck_out_tongue:

My appologies.

Okay I know now. @BblackorchidD you should celebrate, you earned it.

3 Likes

I figured you meant myself- lol
I was already happy with ivy my main but you need balance, right?
That’s really why I welcome the grappler/ creature characters to contrast the streamlined agile ones

I really think the next female could be Seong Mina or Tira.
Viola may or may not be on this iteration, but I’m happy to have seen most aawesome characters announced. I wonder who the dlc could be?

For myself, I’m really waiting for yun seong

Looking further into this image here. it seems my boy Aeon does have a new make over. It’s definatley an update of his design from Soul Calibur 1. Perhaps I should make an attempt to draw it to get an idea what the design may look like.

Welp it’s gotta be him or Hwang. Though I’d say Yun-Seong is likely at this point.

I think Viola will be DLC. Seong Mina and Tira probably have room to make it in the game.

2 Likes

Yes, please draw him!

Remember when someone tried to make hisako’s silhouette a freakin fish character lol!

I thought she was a beetle. But this time, I will try to get figure out what I can from the silouete

Well it snot my best work but it served it’s purpose I suppose

4 Likes

Random overall feedback on Talim seems great! Her fans are happy

1 Like

Indeed they are defiantly are. and I’m happy for them.

1 Like

I personally don’t care about her as a character, but I’m rather iffy about her wearing a thong which is obviously shown and have her underboob revealed. Not because of those things specifically, but because she is only 15 years old. Had she been older I wouldn’t have cared, but as it is now, it seems like loli-bait.

1 Like

Oh definitely, they were discussing that on comments as well… I see her psyical body is a bit developed, but her voice actually is directed to be just around that 15-17 yr range. I’m just hoping her Armour break isn’t as bad as I think it may be, but we already know you can place each character in a bikini—— aye.

I’d think less controversy would be present if they aged her at least to 20 or so

I’m hoping her Japanese voice actress has a bit deeper range then again we could choose from 4-6 different voice tones in CAS

Yeah, I’m beginning to think the popularity is in her gameplay rather than her beauty. I’m thinking the people liking her for reasons other than gameplay seem to be the vocal minority.

@anon39655210 yeah I never understood that at all. If lizardman gets in soon though I will buy it and when it comes out i’ll stream the story the second I start it.

1 Like

Yeah, had she been older, I would have absolutely no issue with it.
But apparently, because I think it’s kinda gross that an underaged girl is wearing a visible thong and is showing underboob, according to some people on reddit, I am a pedophile and a misogynist. XD

We have so much fun on there…

1 Like

Lol!
Reddit has the most extreme of personalities and I can only think it has to do with ages 10-60 in all mental states , that can hide behind such devices and become the most horrible true form ever.

It’s entertaining and draining all at once!
I could deflect all the ivy ranting because I love her her for all those same things the pervs do just in a different manner it’s so in-your-face & unapologetic that I cheer for her but - talim and the sexual undertones crosses a line, at least mine

Look at this awesome concept from sc4

Maybe we can argue she’s older than dirt? Lol

3 Likes

Sad thing is those who hate talim will use that as a weapon to the fans including the ones who don’t cross that line.

1 Like

July 3 zasalamel / nightmare matches (starts at 2:30)

Zasa has an orb mechanic, up to 3/4? time-shifting orbs
Really cool-
Love to see how they implement more defining mechanics for each character

Zasalamel got a very cool move set. He’s definatley one of the few human characters who earn my respect.

1 Like

Thought I’d post this. It seems like this will be the set up. (It’s just someone’s speculation)

2 Likes

So, when I try to explain the feels of a person’s Joy when their main is revealed for a new project, this is pretty darn close to it.
This guy exemplifies what it’s like to see the reveal for the first time and not only be surprised but happy they retained the core elements and design of the character, and the passion met with the dedication to the art of game design. Awesome.
One of the most requested character in polls.

Can’t wait for the rest of you waiting for your faves to feel like this guy!

‘oh, I’ve missed you’!:trophy:

I can honestly say if they bring yun seong to the roster I’ll be :star_struck:

I might even create a reaction video with Lizardman.

2 Likes

Interesting yes Rothion was said to be Sophitia’s husband?
Maybe they are bringing back the unique movesets from create a soul in sc3?

I still feel that 2nd story mode the producer spoke of has something to do with your created character or the separate bonus movesets

:face_with_monocle:

@justathereptile yes I feel you should do a reaction video cause it’s been bubbling under for you for a good minute lol