Sonic movie poster revealed

Honestly, that picture looks photoshopped. It’s almost as if he was cut and pasted into the picture…

We’ll see…

Yeah if your gonna introduce a game to an audience you should do it to where it sticks to the original in some way.

Could be following the Anime… or Sonic Adventure.

I take back everything I said. I agree, he looks fine.

That being said, maybe this was their intention all along? Show people something that seems overblown that gets them all in an uproar over their imaginations filling in the gaps, and then “leak” an image that calms everyone down from their net rage and then they overlook the changes because he looks mostly ok even though he is still different.

I’ll take my tin foil cap off now.

It looks okay, I’ve seen worse. I’m just confused as to why they keep insisting on remaking characters in their artstyle, instead of being faithful to the source material. I mean, the Progressive insurance company used classic Sonic all those years ago in a TV commercial.

Now the question is whether of not they will bring the other characters in as well. What would Shadow or Knuckles look like (in before “Oh no”).

we got you covered dude

knowdawey

6 Likes

5 Likes

Lol oh no. It’s Nipples the Enchilada!

click click click click click click spit spit spit click click click click click bongos

I see you know da wae. (Then again at this point who doesn’t?)

Wasn’t this pic revealed as a fan mock up? I could have sworn I saw something on Twitter about it

1 Like

No it’s legit, but apparently an old poster. It’s very possible the design was altered since then.