Sonic 25th Anniversary stream (7/22)

I personally prefer the Sonic Adventure style of gameplay, and I think the last game that did this really well was Sonic Generations. I also know I am in the minority in this opinion, and ALOT of fans praise the first 3 games as being the best ones, so it is understandable that they are going back to that formula. It’s kinda like Megaman 9 and 10.

It’s basically feeding off of fans’ nostalgia though. But hey, if that’s what they want, well, good luck with that.

concerning the sonic 2k17 game that was teased i have ony one concern. regardless if the classic sonic in the trailer means he will be in the game or not i hope the game will be 100% 3d and not half and half like the prievious 3d games of late. its redundent haveing a full 2d game come out for classic sonic and modern sonic have to use some mixture of 2d and 3d.

Studiopolis Zone’s theme sounds like it’s from the Sonic CD JP soundtrack. And it’s spectacular.

2 Likes

As A Sonic Fan, that was Hype. I nearly had a moment to be honest.

Lol Sonic is back!

Incoming hype Sonic Streams from @SonicDolphin117 and I XD

1 Like

Haha maybe when I get home I’ll record some Sonic 2. I’ve been meaning to get to that game for a while, I’ve already recorded 1, CD, Adventure 2 (I need to redo that game), Lost World and Generations.

I mean, after Shadow Lords play testing, of course. ahem

“Lights. Camera. ACTION.”

Seeing the trailer nearly made me cry like I was 7 again. No game has done that to me.

The mania trailer?

Yeah I think the mania trailer was more hype (this is coming from someone who grew up with Adventure 2). The Project 2017 trailer was a CG teaser with no gameplay.

I’m excited for 2k17 because they mentioned that it was NOT a sequel. So it wasn’t Generations 2. It must have something to do with time travel. Which means they can start a new canon , a new universe, or somehow tie the existing ones together in a strange way.

And… it could explain why SA and SA2s canons are not relevant today, and maybe set the grounds for a SA3. But that theory is a bit of a stretch…

I’m more excited for Project 2017 because of the tone of the story. It actually looks like they’re taking the story seriously this time.

1 Like

I found the leaked soundtrack of Sonic Mania.

Wait, why are you posting this? I already posted it!

whoops sorry i didn’t see you post. My bad.

I’m just razzing you here, but you liked the post. So you had to have known about it XD

1 Like

We are just too hype XD

#HopeWillNeverDie

4 Likes

Well from what i herd Sonic Mania is gonna have a lot of Sega references Such as Daytona USA, Streets Of Rage, Ecco the Dolphin and more. Which to me puts a smile on face. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Letting you guys know about this incase you didnt see. It was released this morning. Quite Good, straight from the performance i believe. (Now just waiting for Crush 40’s performance sans-BZZZZZ)

I was on a Sonic Music spree, so I started from Sonic 1, and was going to go all the way. What I didn’t know is, is this playlist had my nightmare song when I was a kid.

SONIC CD BOSS US.

shudders

I just downloaded this game.

I cant look up that song, because im afraid of spoilers, but now im interested in finishing the game for the song!