So..when the hell are we gonna see some damn new stuff?

I wanna see a season 3 trailer…maybe a character trailer or teaser…hell id be happ with an exact release date. :frowning:

1 Like

Patience. Considering the release date guessing game that is going on, I’d imagine that we’ll hear something soon, at least regarding the release date.

Buy street fighter to tide you over!

Probably one more trailer this month and then another one next month since the game drops next month. We should start seeing stuff pop up.

It would be cool if they start releasing stuff on Fridays again even if it isn’t a trailer they can release concept art or background information of the character or even small teases of their theme or stage.

1 Like

You do realize we got a new character trailer, teaser, and the season 3 rebalance all less than 2 weeks ago, right?

3 Likes

Then that should be a hint as to how much everybody is hyped for S3.

I’m not hyped at all, I have no desire to play season 3.! with it’s new lighting system, awesome re-balances… brand new characters… great story…

… Ok, so I’m a pretty bad liar.

6 Likes

Maybe at that Windows 10/Xbox gaming event on the 25th?

2 Likes

Not gonna lie, am enticed by SFV. If/when Dee Jay comes along as DLC, am buying it for sure!

Best part is all in game characters are free all you have to do is play the game. It’s a pretty good strategy at getting casual players to not give up and eventually become decent at the game.

1 Like

This is the burning question everyone is asking XD

I’m hoping to max out Karin Ryu Rashid and maybe Cammy before moving to Dhalsim and Necalli.

I’m off 2/17 so I’ll make sure I have home items to cook while making my PS4 work overtime all day

1 Like

Agreed, by this point I figured a lot more info would be leaking out.

I would love to play SFV, but I only own an Xbox One. No PC and no PS4 (can’t afford it)

1 Like

Am hoping my terrible school laptop can handle the game. It worked for SF4, surely it can handle SFV.

Wait what? Where is this, when is it, and who is gonna be there?

probably not, sorry.
Quick google search, the minimum specs for SFV according to Steam are
Processor: Intel Core i3-4160 @ 3.60GHz.
Memory: 6 GB RAM.
Graphics: NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 480, GTX 570, GTX 670, or better.
DirectX: Version 11.
Network: Broadband Internet connection.
Sound Card: DirectX compatible soundcard or onboard chipset.

I just need more RAM, and I’ve got at least a decent rig to run it on.

Same I just checked here. http://www.systemrequirementslab.com/cyri/requirements/street-fighter-v/12910/?p=a

Funnily enough I’ve still been able to play games without meeting qualifications. Will probably still try to play it.

i got it, it doesn’t make the cut. The KI itch is a pretty unique one:P