So what skins DO you want MS to make?

Is it wrong that I want Modern Wulf to get some KI2 robot arms? Because I want Modern Wulf to get some Fulgore style appendages as an accessory.

1 Like

#OMEN SKINS PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE!!!
#PLATINUM PACK RIPTOR FULGORE ARIA
#COLOR 10 PACK
As the RE4 merchant would say
I’LL BUY IT TO THE HIGH PRICE

1 Like

Incredible news. Loving what IG and MS are still doing with KI. So many teases for a positive future too.

if we can’t get a tessen wielding character, then why not give Maya a Tessen Wielding costume

I’d like to see the holiday-themed accessories make a comeback. Microsoft/Double Helix only did this once for Season 1, then they never did it again. What gives?

1 Like

That new thunder costume tho!

So going into the achievements for the game, there’s an achievement (Spinal’s Matchups) that displays a color that never made it into the final game.

It looks like it was going to be Color 2, or an earlier unpainted version of Color 6, but I like it.
It’s subtle, tasteful, and a nice dark shade of blue. It’d be super rad if IG necromanced this unused Gem.

On that note, the Season 2 story cinematics showed colors for characters that aren’t in the game either. Mostly browns and earthy tones.

These more subtle colors would be a nice addition to the palates. And since they’ve already been used in game (similar to the Spinal achievement) it means we know they should (barring complications) be usable. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’ve said it before I’ll say it again…I just want fixed and/or much better Season 1 retros for Wulf, Fulgores, Jago and Orchid.

Thunders new ‘retro’ look is fantastic I’m glad we have that confirmed at least.

Jago? Wats wrong with his

The hair is a tad funky and the sword clips bad on his intro. I’m perfectly fine with his retro as is personally though. Just some gripes.

What about a Samurai Pack?

Shogun Jago anyone?

3 Likes

Close but it’s…

I’LL BUY IT AT A HIGH PRICE.

2 Likes

For Jago:

And where Goku’s outfit has its white “school” patch on the back and left chest, make Jago’s his tiger symbol.

…hair optional.

Skeletal Skins for everyone!!!

But preferred lol

3 Likes

YEAH!!! That’s what we need.

imagine like hologram red costumes. Like the red queen from Resident evil.

Jago I’ve wanted this since season 2

Orchid

Kan Ra (pre-rot version) without those shoes lol

Human sabrewulf (closest I could find)

4 Likes

Honestly they could put the current Saberwulf in that & IMHO it would still look pretty snazzy.

2 Likes