So they fixed Shago's ultimate to work on any stage

I hope we do get them eventually, but totally understand IG’s priorities right now.
If we keep asking, they might do it after S3 is finished.

so im looking at the context of the question, " will EVERYONE have ultimates in season 3" (ill get to the bold word in a min), and replied with shago will be the only char with ult in the video game…of course its obvious they are stating at the time/duration before s3, but what??? they deconfirmed ults just like that MEA hehehe look closley at the bolded word my children…EVERYONE!!! its a little clue/ word im using to help speculate that a good possibility that there is ULTS( ults=ultimates btw), just not for everyone, “only” for s3 at the time… why? well of course they aren’t the biggest team ever (but by far the best) , ill agree with many that they arent super human yadda yadda but they have shown that they can learn and handle any situation that the game throws at them…so s1/2 chars have a good chance to wait a while after s3 launch, another clue, its a very minor clue (might.'ve over thought it) they said shago is a s3 preivew character its only for staggering mehhhh to an extent, he has an ultimate. nice try keits, goddard, MAHVEL, and guy from subway, ive read you guys like a dr suess book, childs play… but…its a theory…a KILLER THEORY!!!

At this point my hope is rock bottom, I guess they’ll surprise me if we get them someday.

While they have said what they said, if the community shows enough support they might change their minds.

Heck, that’s how we got real Shadow Jago in the first place.

The community is never going to give up on Ultimates, thats for sure.

Agreed but I unlocked achievement and it’s kinda gotten me worried. Maybe I’m lookin too much into it but the achievement was this:

Ultimate- Destory a foe with Shadow Jago’s Ultimate.

Not sure if that means we’ll get more stuff or not but what do you guys think?

Yeah that alone is sketchy, sounds a lot like the Omen specific achievements.

Then again maybe everyone will get an ultimate achievement down the road?

Maybe but it sadly doesn’t give us any real answer in that manner but it does make me feel more like IG isn’t going to bother.

There are levels of faith they can have in a product, for instance they clearly have more faith in Halo than they do say Pneuma: Breath of Life. Also the term recant would be the wrong syntax in this instance.

I would withdraw my comment in full if:

Ultimates were added to the entire cast

Animations were touched up (Aria stage ultra doggy paddle is not a throw back it’s cheap and nasty and makes the game look cheap)

You can quote me on this, I would most certainly withdraw my comment providing the above criteria are met.

Ding after S3 is finished is the best option.

Where is the sound in the Ultimate combo??? There is no sound when you hit the opponent with the Ultimate. That ruins the thing… :frowning:

@Dragonps

I’m willing to bet if we get Ultimates, it’ll be for the Season 3 cast only. If we do get a Season 4 (which I highly doubt) I would like that Season to be dedicated into making a complete game with Season 1 stage Ultras, Ultimates for the entire cast, revamped Season 1 story, basically just dedicate that Season to making a complete game.

I’ve NEVER been part of such a community where people have to BEG for something they are paying for.

Insanity.
Not surprised.

And the contradictions.

3 Likes

There are levels of faith they can have in a product, for instance they clearly have more faith in Halo than they do say Pneuma: Breath of Life.

“Faith”, at least the way you’re using the word, is relative; Funding games isn’t simply a matter of blindly handing out massive budgets to whatever project is presented. Among many other things, it’s about giving developers what they say they would NEED.

I wouldn’t be against KI having a bigger budget and more time between major updates, but both devs of KI have pitched and proven that they don’t need a AAA budget or a multi-year development cycle to build a great game. While probably not a financial smash, the game has been a critical success and is doing just fine. It’s all just speculation, of course, because we don’t know what the actual budget is but based solely on the knowledge that the game is “below-AAA” (which could mean many things) - The current budget plans for KI, while supposedly not ideal, make sense.

On a not-so side note, the budget of a game is not entirely set by the publishers, it’s a “rough” estimate given during the project’s pitch by the devs (based on a number of factors they take into account) which the publisher will analyze and either edit or approve.

Also the term recant would be the wrong syntax in this instance.

I would withdraw my comment in full if:

Ultimates were added to the entire cast

Animations were touched up (Aria stage ultra doggy paddle is not a throw back it’s cheap and nasty and makes the game look cheap)

You can quote me on this, I would most certainly withdraw my comment providing the above criteria are met.

Given the subjective nature of animation quality, I would hardly use that as a test for how much a publisher “cares”. I don’t even follow the logic. Personally, I like many others, have seen plenty of missteps here and there, but since S1, I feel there has been a steady and overall climb in improvement in most of the places where it matters. And now that IG is more used to the tools they are working with, things should only be getting better from here.

Man, i not gonna lie. Doing ultimates with shago is whole new experience for this game. Just for a moment, i was feeling like the old days when i played KI on SNES.
That’s when felt this game being legit again. We have to do something. Help IG with money, talk to Phil Spencer at some of the events like Gamescom, BGS, E3, etc… He listen to us trust me.

However, if IG do an ultimate move pack even after the end of season i wll buy it. We need to use our heads and try to find a defeinitive solution for ultimates.

1 Like

If the answer was as simple as another community fund, I’m sure we’d raise the money in no time.

Probably faster than the Shago fund.

I dont have Shago so I was wondering what happens when you use the ultimate on Tj when he has instinct?

1 Like

I just tested this out. The first hit of Shadow Jago’s charge knocks TJ down and throws Shadow Jago backwards onto the ground, (the black effect quickly fades in and out). TJ comes back.

2 Likes

It’s been a long-a&s day.