So Rash's retro costume is just a retexture with less detail?

#MindTheGap

1 Like

i thought the retro was going to be human

oh well he will always be level one like Aganos for me :slightly_smiling:

Glad that some get their fave character though-

Gives me reason to demolish

What if his retro looked 8 bit?? lol that would be cool, although im not sure how IG would pull it off

I think its kind of a clever idea. They can’t change his primary too much to the point of where people might not know who it is, and he really has only had one look so its a good way to nod to him making his retro look like it has less detail and a little more cartoony. Though I do think maybe it should come bundled with the character, so if you buy Rash his retro comes with him.

Edit is on the red toad, the pre-existing gap is circled on the Green one

I actually joined to complain about this. It’s very lazy and I wish he did not have the belt It is not horrible but it would be like Cody from final fight wearing haggars suspender or Leonardo from tmnt wearing donatellos bo staff holder, sure you can make it works like this belt does look good on him but it removes part of his identity. I also dislike the red arm bands and prefer the spiked elbow pads but hopefully that’s an accessory

Technically his Retro was revealed first, so doesn’t that mean his Default is actually his Retro with MORE detail? :wink:

But Retro Fulgore is still really similar to the modern one, albeit after a few hundred more helpings of donuts.

2 Likes

Tis needs to be one of Rash’s accessory sets