Skin Packs Coming to KI Starting Dec. 6th

im guessing that platinum color skins would be next??? terror skins I like but the gold is just a bad as N64 KI Gold, but may work with a few characters

Since Gargos already has a gold and platinum skin I wonder if he’ll get a gold shader. lol

2 Likes

Shouldn’t she have the logo of the Carrington Institute behind her or something? Maybe just the PD logo. Having PERFECT DARK as her insignia just screams lazy to me…

1 Like

Yeah, those do look cool.

What do Terror skins look like?

This link should help.

1 Like

I’d pay money for actual costumes and new hair, not a color.

Meanwhile, I’m getting all this XP that just disappears because a lot of my characters are level 50.

I wonder if they ever thought that may be a better bank for payment of shadow colors

Xp could be transmuted into whatever for obtaining the content, just how we get rid of duplicate and inferior guardians

2 Likes

I know a few people supporting this game who are in at 200 bucks or close to it. myself included. when’s the last game game you saw that got that kind of support. even gears of war 4’s trash value for the 100 dollar deluxe edition didn’t have the sacs to ask for more. the quality of these skins are laughable and I feel we deserve better. to say these are “skins” is misleading, when it’s obvious they are recolors. I hope they get sued. lol

in relation to the, “Adam said we get accessories”, scandal.

I was wondering if u could make a sean murray meme with Adam pasted in the background promising us a bunch undelivered promises. ala no mans sky?
I’d pee myself with laughter. Dosent that one forum member bust out GiF’s hella quick?

Already made Gifs?

“We’ve heard what you, our community, has been requesting over the past 3 amazing years …while not everything can be accomplished, our ultimate goal is to deliver what you crave most.”

Ultimates are happening?! Yayyyyyy!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yay I’m glad I’m not the only one seeing in between the lines. I thought that post was rather cheeky

In b4 coincidental choice of words

1 Like

I won’t believe it until I see it. @rukizzel LOVES to troll us, almost as much as ED Boon does (though Boon’s trolling is at a Grandmaster level). Sorry Rukizzel.

1 Like

I know right? Lmao such a weird idea. O_o

So has it been confirmed that you can buy these skins with KI Gold? I meant to check last night but didn’t.

Oh come on! A day AFTER my birthday?! :joy::joy::joy:

It’s character specific right now.

1 Like

Please explain your definition of a skin versus a recolor. Otherwise stop saying these aren’t skins. They certainly look like skins to me, as opposed to alternate outfits. People keep saying the horror skins are “recolors” of color 9 but if you look at Mira the textures for her face are different, not just differently colored. So it ISNT just a recolor. The same is true for the smoke effects associated with the mimic and shadow skins. Those aren’t just recolors. They are different.

Also, as someone who has spent a ton of money on the game, please stop saying you paid $200 as if that were relevant to this discussion. Whatever you paid for you already got. If you don’t think you got good value for your money that’s too bad. The game has been released seasonally over three + years now. It is absolutely NOT the same as paying $200 today to get the game and associated content, and even then you have not needed to pay more than $70 to get all of the non cosmetic content for the game, ever. So knock it off.

As far as “I hope they get sued,” for what? Selling cosmetic accessories? You can’t be sued for not making things that every entitled idiot in the internet thinks you should.

2 Likes

I was talking to crazy LCD. he said that he’d love to throw money at it to support the game. to which I replied that the community as been supporting the game financially. I never said any of the things you are accusing me of saying. how about u stop butting in people’s conversations? how about you stop putting words in people’s mouths? honestly? don’t tell me what to say or how to say it. don’t tell me how to feel or process information. don’t tell me my money is worthless and feel free not to be a C, in an A and B conversation. intact please feel free to never reply to anything I post lol.