Skin Packs Coming to KI Starting Dec. 6th

Check out the full article here: https://www.ultra-combo.com/ki-skin-packs

10 Likes

Link doesn’t work

18 Likes

^ that is amazing!!!

So serious question you have stated that basically season 3 content is done besides guardians and these new skin packs. Weren’t omen and shago accessories promised for season 3 content?

1 Like

I don’t have much to say but thanks for the info. I think its great to know that you guys are planning to keep releasing content for the game. I know it’s tough to balance hype and expectations so I will remain calm but I look forward to hearing about new stuff.

2 Likes

Tempering one’s expectations in life is never frowned upon!

1 Like

I don’t think they were promised, they said that its something they’re working on but never actually promised.

1 Like

Curious as to where this snowball started. Have a source?

1 Like

Ok thanks for clearing that up, I wasn’t sure and still hope they happen!

Let me try and find where i heard it, I think it was in a stream that you guys said it’s something you want to do. May not have be “promised” but I remember the idea came up

Adam stated that you guys were doing more for Omen and Shago as far as accessories and colors in the 8/17 stream. I would pull up the exact video but Beam doesn’t appear to archive streams very well.

Here’s the textual write-up I did, in fact you pinned it for a while!.

7 Likes

BOOM LOOK WHOSE NOT CRAZY… well that’s not entirely true but haha I knew it!!!

5 Likes

But I mean I’ll gladly pay for omen and shadow jago accessories. Pretty pretty please :grimacing::grimacing::grimacing::grimacing::grimacing::icecream::icecream:

1 Like

Woo! More Skins!

Coming months? December is next month. So that would be a Single month.

But Months is plural, and we only have a single month left in the year, which means…

Delayed GASP for dramatic effect

2 Likes

“Goal is to ultimately deliver what you crave most.” Hmmm

5 Likes

In that stream I was referring to, they said they know how badly we want ultimates from the poll and you never know what the future holds. lol

1 Like

Oh god those gold skins…hideous. It’s just like the gold skin for quiet in MGS5. Gross…

1 Like

I’m gonna need video proof!

I don’t have the real money for the skins :frowning:

1 Like