Six million players? congratulations KI!

So what? It doesn’t matter if people try it and leave. They can’t stick around if they never try the game. Lots of people buy full retail games and don’t keep playing them either. You bought Injustice. I bought SFV on steam and haven’t played it half as much as KI Season 3. You don’t see me running around on SF threads saying most people who bought it aren’t playing it.

You’re just flailing around trying to find bizarre justifications for no reason.

Wow guys, way to kill the mood.

Congrats!

You suck. :expressionless:

Again, you’re throwing figures around with no information to back it up. You did this in your other threads, this is not constructive to the conversation.

No, you’re not giving any facts. Throwing numbers with no citation isn’t facts, it’s subjective claim. Again, you did this in your Rash thread with nothing to back it up your claim.

Where are your facts on how many players are actively on KI? You’re contradicting yourself here.

KI’s “success” seems to show by the following:

1. Microsoft continuing to invest in the game
  2. Active user base
  3. Takes three days for the community to support the making of Shadow Jago into a real character and from there utilizing the funds to give back to the competitive scene

That said, you’re completely putting a damper on something that we’re trying to celebrate. I don’t get your logic.

GET BACK TO TOPIC

3 Likes

Shocking that a game with mainstream appeal, in a franchise that’s didn’t need to be revived from the dead, with a massive marketing budget, on multiple platforms would drastically outsell a niche game within a niche genre that for most of its life was stuck on the least popular current gen console.