Simon Cowell or Gordon Ramsay?

• Simon Cowell
  • Gordon Ramsay
  • Both

0 voters

Personally I like BOTH Simon Cowell and Gordon Ramsay primarily because I now have an INCREASING admiration for Cowell’s and Ramsay’s bluntness, frankness, and straightforwardness along with their overall characters and personalities. Plus Simon Cowell and Gordon Ramsay DON’T hold back on what they’re going to say and they basically ALWAYS speak what’s on their minds as well as DON’T mess/muck around and get the job done too :slight_smile: :grin: :sunglasses: :+1:

Ramsay is a ■■■■ ! sometimes it doesn’t seem like he’s being straightforward so much as its just him losing his temper and yelling at people.

Cowell on the other hand I think is alil better… but he can be a ■■■■ too… atleast he doesn’t yell.

Neither, cause there is so little reality in their reality TV programmes. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I’d say Ramsay since he at least has a discernible skill. Cowell brings crappy music to the world while berating people. I guess that’s a skill too, but not my preferred choice. I mean, as Nitric said, there’s very little reality in any of the shows they work on. It’s basically TV without “actor quality” actors. But still, if I’m choosing one or the other, it’s Ramsay.

Yes, this if I had to choose, my fella does like watching Ramsay’s cooking programmes on youtube and he is a skilled cook that does have some very good tips.

However if I get in from my early shift at work and Kitchen Nightmares is on, I have to turn it off straight away, it’s an hour of over-dramatised noise and situations that do require an enormous amount of suspension of disbelief that I just can’t be bothered with and if anything I find the shouting and expletives detract from how good a chef he is, whether that’s his schtick or not. I actually find it overwhelming and can’t deal with watching it.

X-factor is just Simon Cowell being mean to poor, often deluded individuals and really is the lowest common denominator as far as entertainment goes and I’ve never watched it outside of clips.

@NitricZenith Besides X-Factor, American Idol too for Cowell. And for Ramsay, he also has another show called Hotel Hell.