Should we get a bonus character in season3 like Omen - poll

Watch the Season 2 and get back with me then.

Thanks

1 Like

They meant that as an extra 9th character when you paid for 8. An example of a character that wasn’t planned, or rather their moveset, would be Shadow Jago who was made possible due to the community fund.

All I am saying is you have yet to show me a source.

1 Like

Kinda seems like he wasn’t planned based on what they are saying, but I am not gonna argue it anymore, if he was, cool, if he wasn’t cool. Hopefully we get a bonus character for season 3 to make ultra worth the money.

1 Like

Watching Season 2 of Daredevil right now. <3

Yes :nail_care: for the sake of eyedol

Obviously the fact he was represented by the Shadow Jago silhouette in the launch trailer should be enough evidence. At least SOMETHING was planned and he filled that role.

1 Like

Like I said, done arguing it, hopefully we get a character to give us a complete value for season 3 ultra. :slight_smile:

If it happens I hope he, she or it gets accessories and a retro. Shago was such a missed opportunity in that area, Omen at least got accessories.

I’d say there will be 8 this season and a community fund for a shadow character.
Do you think after the fuss about omen and lvl 4 enders they’re gonna go above and beyond this season?
Everything they add they get crap over so

Its not necessary, but i dont want a “new original” from IG mind.

Better another Rare emblem. Joanna Dark would be absolute PERFECT
 or Eyedol if you wanna piss off Ken :smirk:

If ultra owners can but it with the infamous 18k golds, ok. And a real brand new chr, not a lousy one as omen, Who actually needs a real reWork right now.

1 Like

Would rather have more stages then
 still sad we’re only getting 3

How about instead of a bonus character, they work on Omen a bit more?

Like combing two bonus half assed characters, to create something better.

4 Likes

Nope. After all the moaning and complaining about Omen, they shouldn’t even bother. Just take their time and make the core 8 as solid as they can be.

They tried to do something nice and people treat them like crap over it - they’d be completely justified in just not doing anything extra this time.

4 Likes

People really hate Omen. I don’t . I love him. And I’d love another bonus character. But I have to be honest - if I’m IG and I read all the hate about Omen, I wouldn’t trouble myself with repeating that.

5 Likes

Take THAT BACK!

I wouldnt say they tried to do something nice. They were micromanaging time do they threw omen in between the season to focus on their other characters.

Who is gonna say no to another character?