Should Shin Hisako look different than Hisako?

When she’s walking back I think she looks suitably maniacal, but imo her idle stance and forward walk look kind of stiff and are missing any of the menace shown in her intro and outro. She doesn’t look like she’s preparing to attack at all, nor is there any character to them.

Im agreed, they say they listened the community but they actually dont I mean NOBODY ask for Shinsako, a second pain in the butt.

They did listen to the community,they gave them more content they didnt have to give them.Liking what they gave us or not liking it,is a different subject.

1 Like

To be honest if they are going to give us cheap content with a premium pricing, they can keep it for themself.

I’m just saying that either you like it or nah they could have been more creative and this is a thing that I believe that nobody can argue me about. IG has a community that is constantly giving feedback to them and as I said I think anyone ask for a new hisako.

1 Like

That is your opinion and you are more then welcome to it.I’m certainly not arguing with you.You can feel how you feel and no one can tell you different.There are 2 sides of a coin though,your side and those that do like Shin Hisako on the other side

1 Like