Should Rashs' instinct be changed?

IMO,the bike should not come out immediately after activating instinct.

Ok im experimenting with the bike. It helps add a pressure tool but it still leaves you vulnerable.

I think the instinct is both ok and a bit awkward at the same time. I’ve already experienced this scenario: I’m playing and there is an air-to-air trade that causes both players to be knocked down, however, the rash player calls a bike that causes me to be recaptured. The rash player quick rises and has a free combo.

Instead of taking the bike away completely, I suggest taking away the recapture properties; it leaves a player at an unfair advantage and it is just weird to have a motorcycle recapture an air opponent.

So you want to take away the one good thing the bike has going for it?

1 Like

Yes that’s strange it’s literally what its supposed to do in the first place.

1 Like

That’s my opinion, but If the devs want to leave that mechanic in there I won’t have a heart attack either. I still maintain that the aforementioned scenario is unfair.

The bike activates Tusk’s deflect window and Hisako’s counter. This thing is ASSSSS!!!

WAIT WHAT!?!?!? You cannot be serious XD

Wait what? Never using Rash’s instinct now.

To think too…

That Sasku… I MEAN, RainbowRash was going to be the first person with Stylish Bike Juggles… :sob:

lol

1 Like

Nah. That honor will be going to RainbowMoth1212

Is that your name now on PC?

Nope. That is a very close friend(aka me on my alt account because I can’t log in on my main because ipgame crashes in checking downloadable content screen.)

2 Likes

No I got some bike juggles lol

I’m sorry but if they took away basically all of orchids fire cat during like enders and stuff, this a repeat but with a bike. WTH?

It causes Stagger too! :smiley:

which is gay :wink:

But you can do anything off of Stagger. It also recaptures, and causes mixups, and has a good amount of block stun (I believe).

true, but it bites me when someone uses rash and uses his tongue to escape or just be annoying then land on you with a meduim overhead kick then does a low sweep

Here is a simple combo with a mix up afterwards. Taunt. Call bike. Throw off of stagger. Taunt on knockdown. They will try to hit you. Do a ram charge. Combo a bit. Call bike. Throw. Taunt. Now do a sweep. Taunt again. When rising,do a throw. Taunt. Now do an overhead. Profit.

1 Like