Should I leave?

Oups, bro with some peoples you just has to do like youve been out of the toilet, you just leave behind you what you know, then if these people need to complain because of the bad and strong odours you just leaves behind you “” thats just not yo probleme anymore “” lol lol you are too gentle to put yourself in this situation.
Dont you forget , we are here first for conversation and tryin to exchange ideas, from there you should be ready to accept that no everyone wuold welcome you.
people who need to respond at yo thread or post are goin to do it with open hart or not.
Personnaly dont await to receive only love on here.[quote=“VladKravich, post:1, topic:20074”]
So this is your chance to get anything off your chest and tell me what you don’t like about me and I’ll even leave if you ask me to
[/quote]

OMg bro??? no way, you can’t act like that! cause nobody on here pay yo bills or yo house or even gives you something for eat. only the developpers and the work they are doing could touch yo personnality of not, NO ONE ELSE ON HERE bRO, REMEMBER THAT , and stand up.

HERE a 1000% reality of life explainned.

You know personnaly when i see haters comment on my threads " i m just like
Wait wait wait , lemme see lemme see, what?? hahahahahha crazy guyz:grin:

just remember that you got life, and you got a real life , here its all virtual and you should not let it be farther than what happen in yo real life. just deny some peoples and respond to who you think is correct with you.

2 Likes

This isn’t going to sound particularly new or unique, but games are meant to be enjoyed and fan sites are meant to be a place to come together with other similar-minded people (at least in this one specific thing).

It’s an experience that should be enjoyed, even if arguments can pop up here and there. So just do what makes you happy. If you’re getting a negative vibe from the people on this site, then maybe take a step back, take a break, do stuff that makes you happy, and then return if you feel compelled.

If you still enjoy the vibe here, but there are a few people that get on your nerves, then just do what everyone else does and ignore them, or talk it out if you need to. There’s no need to leave though if we’re talking about a few jerks here and there. The internet is full of them. Personally, I’ve found most of the people here to be pretty awesome.

For my part, I have no issues with you. We don’t agree on everything, nor should we. But that’s part of the fun of talking with people on this site; sharing our opinions, sharing information, agreeing and disagreeing, etc. All part of the package.

If you think that aspect turned in to a negative experience while playing, then again, I’d have to assume it was a small number of people. Maybe they were just trying to get under your skin so they could beat you? I don’t know. But either way, for something that’s supposed to be fun, I’d say tailor the experience to your liking. If something bothers you, speak out or don’t associate with it. You control your own happiness.

1 Like

I get that for some people it is hard to let certain things go, but don’t forget why you play KI. You play KI because you like it. You come to the fourms to find out about news and new tech and tricks with characters.

That being said, don’t worry about anyone else. Pro or not, no one else has anymore right to be here than you do. Just because people here are big fans of KI does not mean that we are all going to be friends or get along.

I bet that some of these guys are jerks online. They do it there because it doesn’t have the restrictions that the fourm has. The fact is that people are going to be rude online because it is safe. 95% of them wouldn’t say a word if you were standing in front of them.

Now, don’t play the victim card either. I have seen you rage quit and say rude things to other fourm members. It is not all on them for being mean. You might habe started it with them, but either don’t remember or didn’t notice what you did.

You don’t need to care about other people here if you don’t want to.

3 Likes

Well thanks to everyone who posted, this really helped me a lot. I just felt bad because I try to be friendly to everyone but not everyone replies and that’s cool, they don’t have to. I’ll be around.

3 Likes

quite clear you are, or were, conflicted. you cannot worry about everything under the sun and stress over it. your body will take a toll from it eventually. its ok to stop, breathe, and clear your mind. just something to think about now that this discussion is resolved, good luck

3 Likes

Just continue being you.For those that like you for you,great! and for those that dont,F*ck em!

Think of it like that :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Don’t worry it’s not just you that has to deal with this. I had my run in with a few douchebags in here as well. It’s interesting when you make a suggestion on what you think would be good for this game and then someone has to criticize and say that they don’t find any reason why and they think the game is just fine. Well if you think the game is just fine then there is no reason for you to be here in the first place. Go play the game. Besides that it’s just suggestions and some people are rude and cannot understand this concept.

1 Like

I think your analogy got you flagged?

Regardless, I want to add to this. Suggestions are key, despite controversial opinions or even unfavorable opinions, it is important to have them. If people didn’t suggest things, than we would be in this brainless state of “KI is the best!” or “KI is perfect!” Granted, those opinions aren’t bad, but they are certainly misguided, as more can be done to this game to improve it.

I would much rather tear a game to pieces so that the developers can piece it back together; constructively of course, I also wouldn’t want to rant like everything I said was absolute. Having a healthy discussion in general is always good because it allows everyone to brainstorm on the endless possibilities, some of which the developers can feel inspired from.

3 Likes

Must of been a troll.
This is why we should be allowed to see who is flagging who,
its not fair.

Flagging is just another form of trolling.
I call it Tea-Flaging.

2 Likes

Keep the discussion on topic.

You call a few members douchebags,proceed to talk about others being rude…Delicious irony

Well, based on responses in the past and how they act, they are douchebags. It’s not necessarily rude to call them douches when they are. Granted, there are very few and for me it takes a bit for me to even consider someone a jerk. Nonetheless, they exist, anyone acknowledging that shouldn’t make them hypocritical.

I can understand if someone is being blunt in their honesty, as is the case in this thread with people expressing their unfiltered opinion. Though some people expressing their raw opinion without any attempt to be civil doesn’t make them any less of being a douche. I guess maybe rudeness can be considered if the interpretation of douchebag carries the weight of something much more vulgar.

Though, if someone is a jerk and I don’t specify who is the jerk but acknowledge they are among us, that doesn’t make me (or in this case the person who posted) rude, just makes them honest.

Name calling like a 6 year old never amounts to anything good.Whether agreeing or disagreeing,it can be done without slinging words like “douchebags” around.

I’m sure it got flagged for your canine comment. :wink:

2 Likes

I mean, yeah - that’s very much true. Though, if someone isn’t good to talk to, a meaningless adjective that I interpret simply as “jerk” is no harm. It’s the mature equivalent of calling someone mean I guess. Definition in context really, but to rephrase the sentence, “some people in our community are more than disagreeable.” I suppose that’s better, but my intent is the same no less.

Regardless, the point is that some members make it harder on others for some reason. They say its being “thick-skinned” while most of us see it as being inconsiderate. I suppose as fellow forum members, we hold each other to an unreasonable standard despite never encountering each other in game. As much as I hate it, teabagging is a form of strategy and some people rely on it. I don’t know, I can go on all day. Though I can understand the frustrations of the OP.

I was not saying EVERYBODY that flags, just the Trolls.
you thinks trolls dont use it as a tool?

Hmm, integration into the community is an odd thing, at least for me being the way I am, I have a difficult time asking people for sets/starting conversations as I feel others are busy doing their own thing/probably aren’t in the mood to play with me/ I’m not feeling my best and I’m concerned that playing will put me in a bad mood.

But I also understand that the problem is my own, it’s pure perception and that the only person getting in the way of me having fun with others is me, my own neurosis that only I can work through and hopefully, eventually get out of my own way and start asking for sets, chatting and such. I joke and try to have fun on the forums but I think in game I’m an entirely different kettle of fish, I don’t mean to be awkward but I know I am anyway. shrugs

What I’m getting at is that @VladKravich only you can do you and try to deal with the feeling of not fitting in in your own way, whatever that may be, we’re all connected within our collective love for KI, and I’m sure a good portion of us have our own issues that hold us back both in reality and online, that is, after all what makes us a diverse and unique player base as a whole, just don’t forget that everyone is capable of having a bad day/month/year every once in a while, but things do get better. :wink:

1 Like

You and I both. Though, I’ve been told this so I now pass it on to you.

3 Likes