Shadow Skins in 3.5

I like them and really can’t see why anyone could/would possibly complain about them. You don’t have to use them if you don’t like them.

2 Likes

People have always wanted more content and more colors for our charecters. The best we can do to encourage this new behavior is to reward their effort. Especially since the colors are not only sold with real money. If lots of people either buy/grind for these skins it will prove to Microsoft that investing real money and time into fancy high quality outfits and etc is a good idea with lots of untapped sales

4 Likes

Yes. I’m actually thrilled that they are making more cosmetic options available and I’m happy with these specific skins.

2 Likes

I I’m just over thrilled I finally got 100 shadow matches achievement hahahahah.

2 Likes

Yeah, it was in the patch notes…they fixed that glitch.

So is SL fixed?

I’ve gone into the character customization page in the game and the new skins aren’t loading up.

I really want my shadow Glacius and I’m getting fed up with the grind, I want to just spend KI gold but then I realized as a solo player I ca’nt even use it in Shadow lords. lol

So can you use your shadow skins in shadow lords? Because you sure as heck can’t use the mimic skins.

However this video claims you can use them.

1 Like

Yes, you can. Been using my shadow aria in SL.

1 Like

Yeah, it’s weird that you can use Shadow skins and not Mimic skins in SL, but w/e.

1 Like

Why does Rash’s Shadow Skin cost such a ridiculously large amount compared to others?!

because frogs thats way.

I think the colors are cool. I can’t wait for when they make the TRUE Shadow Color!

5 Likes

Maybe because we fight mimics in SL.

Anyone know how to unlock the terror skins?

And shadows.

1 Like

There’s shadows in SL?

You have not been on the forums much lately, have you? XD

Well yeah but I haven’t been playing SL mode.