Shadow Lords TOO HARD!

I agree, I may have fun with the game mode but is NOT for everyone (and at least for my point of view is not a problem if you or anyone else hate Shadow Lords, because is pretty much beat a cheap tactic with a cheaper one), in any case… Congratulations on your success.

1 Like

there gotta be other way to unlock astral plane

the stage should be unlocked on normal mode

You are still on this? Have you tried the advice given in the thread?

1 Like

Why should it? Because you can’t get it?

The nerfs to Gargos made him soo easy… All the fights before him are harder now. I almost did nothing but walk forward St Lk and beat him. I had to avoid one mixup.

1 Like

Is this on Normal that you are talking about? Or Challenging.

I think @SullenMosquito is talking about the Normal mode fight (I can say I pretty much did the same), I will take a look in both Challenging and Godlike modes (most important the later because I’m curious about Gargos’ non-stopped resurrection aditional attack from the patch notes).

I must of missed that…

Challenging got a lot easier too. I had a harder time with the Knights refusing to let me touch them than Gargos. It might have been an AI fluke but, Gargos just sat there and took it. Until I’ve played more than 1 match I can’t say for certain but yeah, much easier. I’ve always played on challenging since getting all of the mimics.

1 Like

Congractules iron galaxy you make shadow lords unpopluer astral plane is immposible cuz of gargos
why you just make the stage unlockable through other methods

Mesonic, we get it. You can stop now.

your right dolphin i stop

Impossible is a strong word. If it was impossible, how do people have it :disappointed_relieved:

Astral Plane isn’t impossible, you were just underprepared. Unblockable attacks, infinite meter, armor, there is tons you can do to trivialize the fight. Did you do come prepared? Have a plan? Or are you here for a pity party? This forum has seen many like you, all of which have with guidance/coaching have gotten the stage. So you can either listen to those helping you, or become ignored. It isn’t hard.

well sullen its over i cant do this anymore

I always like to say that in first place, when playin’ be patient (because even if a fight gets “lost”, if you analize the rival’s stuff, you can make a plan to counter it, even with the low tier items you can be a big winner if you manage to develop a strategy, I mean, back at between September 19th night and September 20th, I remember trying to beat Gargos like in the beta and the new stuff for Gargos got me by surprise but (since at that moment I was just laughing about the crazy combos he did to me and was in a very good mood) in less than 3 minutes I created my own strategy to win… and it worked in a nice way (and it still works today) and when I’m using other characters (because I usually go with the two Jagos and Rash or Fulgore) I find different ways to play even if I suck with them), and try to enjoy your time even in the bad situations.

I have a couple of suggestions that might help:
1 unlock Eyedol
2 equip him with defense/offense nanobots, a SL gem (if you have one), Sol hammer, and a Snake guardian.
On challenging he flat out destroyed Gargos doing nothing but spamming his club smash.
Also…Pop instinct, shadow club smash, and while it’s starting up activate the hammer= MWAHAHAHAHA!!! :imp::imp::imp:

He clearly isn’t looking for or listening to any help. Why are we still trying? I’m out, thread muted.

1 Like

At this point I think he may just be trolling.