Shadow Lords TOO HARD!

Alright guys i got a idea The first thing i gonna do is play Shadow Lords on Normal, Kill all 5 Omens (I just realize i lost because of that stupid Fang of Gargos) and face Gargos, If i can beat him, i can get that Shadow Lord item. (The item makes you have Gargos’s powers, you wanna know why? cuz you the fucking Shadow Lord don’t ask why) after that,
I go to Challenging, (Iron Galaxy changes the mode, so that Godlike is locked until you beat Challenging) with the item Kill all Omes and face Gargos with all of his buffs removed, maybe it’s the way i’m gonna get Astral Plane, If you guys listening, if I beat Gargos and get the stage, I am never playing this mode again. EVER.

Have fun!

I can’t tell if this is a joke or serious cuz I can literally solo challenging mode with just jago and no items.

I tried that, and Eyedol basically got Perfect KO’ed. It didn’t help that Gargos started the fight by double-summoning his minions either. Admittedly this was on Godlike difficulty, but even so, it seemed like Titan’s Vengeance did nothing in the fight.

Any tips on how defeat fully buffed Gargos on godlike difficulty? Guess we have to wait til sl is finished…

My advice to you is to keep playing through the game try on Normal and get as much buffs and items as you can. It can help you when you go up the ranks to beating SLs.

Keep doing this and gather your best gaurdians and other goodies so that when the time comes you can beat SLs.

:+1:

got all of Gargos’s buffs removed 5 omens killed

What about Gargos? Did you take him out too?

Finshed Normal now im on to Challenging i beat gargos too, he was a cakewalk

i got the item

i found out the shadow lord item only lasts for 3 turns

bullshit

to be honest i not good on challenging

i guess the key to beating Gargos on Challenging depends on the Omens

i really really really want the astral plane

Hi mate,

Just a friendly reminder that you shouldn’t be bumping the same thread like you have been with your last few posts. Best practice is to just edit your original post. Many of your posts above this response are not necessary.

Please refer to the forum guidelines below;

Thanks

1 Like

i give up on the plan to beat shadow lords Thread muted

i lost to gargos there nothing in me now

i cant beat challenging

i hate shadow lords