Shadow Lords Mode

Happened *

Yep same here. If that was the reason RAAM patch was 26GB I would have been okay. Not so much now it’s gone lol.

Not bad Dooby… not bad :ok_hand:

1 Like

At least one guy was able to record some shadow lords action. I almost don’t even want to tell where to look since the takedown notice would be inevitable. It ain’t public tho

3 Likes

Yeah I seen it myself. It looks awesome.

Dont tell anyone about the where abouts or u will get into trouble

Im not doin that.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post inappropriate content. This includes leaked content, real or fake.

1 Like

Sooo there is Shadow Lords news out there…but we can’t know/talk about it? That sux.

I was looking forward to E3 because I assumed that SL was going to be blown out…or at least shown, but so far we have nothing…well, not nothing, just nothing “new” or surprising.

We all knew Raam was coming, so I was frankly looking passed him (I think many people were), and with the community fund “thing” being teased last month, I was thinking something would be said about that.

I know the XBL “Arena” and clubs thing was announced yesterday, and that potentially can be used for KI, but there has been NO KI specific news…which I was really expecting.

So far KI @ E3 has been pretty underwhelming.

1 Like

Week’s not over yet, is it? :wink:

18 Likes

Free nanners confirmed

:smiling_imp:

2 Likes

9 Likes
  1. Can you constantly switch heroes?
  2. Do you get XP for this mode?

You’re a troll! You’re all a bunch of trolls!!!

http://www.retroland.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/03/Trolls.jpg

2 Likes

Hmmm…

Well no Shadow Lords News in the Xbox Daily interview. Keeping my eyes on E3 :stuck_out_tongue: lol

1 Like

2 Likes

Shadow lords mode must be hidden in this version. SUPREME HYPE

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post inappropriate content. This includes leaked content, real or fake.

2 Likes

I’m excited now.

Let’s go ARIA, time to show the world what you’re made of. Well that was short lived. Yes…can’t wait though. Gargos’ think he can create clones huh? Pftt…let me show you how it’s done gargos’.

Remember how we weren’t supposed to talk about Mira and RAAM before they were released?

Be patient, friend.

@WrathofFulgore Isn’t there supposed to be a rule about banning people who are posting nudes here in the forums? :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes