Shadow Lords Mode

4 Likes

Are there story cutscenes in this!?

Hopefully posed cgi models like this

Where’d u find that ???

Bing

she looks great here!

1 Like

Has there been any more info released about Shadow Lords Mode?

No. Look to next month for more news.

Yeah. I expect something to be shown at E3 regarding the next character and Shadow Lords.

I don’t know if this has been asked already, but will this mode affected by all of our actions online, or will this simply be a single-player mode like the UMvC3 HoH? I honestly hope it is primarily online, similar to how Soul Calibur had the campaign mode in the arcade machines, and every person that played that mode had some sort of impact regardless of what faction they joined.

There’s a multiplayer mode scheduled for July that was said to tie into the things you create in Shadow Lords.

It would probably be similar to Heroes and Heralds Online; using the buffs and items you give your character to fight other people’s buffed up characters. Another good example would be M.O.M in Guilty Gear.

Although, a story mode powered by the playerbase would be AWESOME.

When is the reveal?

Probably tomorrow at the Microsoft conference. Hopefully…

I’m unreasonably excited to be up at 930am.

2 Likes

Here, in Spain, the conference it’s at 18.30, and I’m working until 18.00, so I’m reasonably excited XD

I’m just going to sleep now. Hopefully my alarm will wake me up. :pray: :sleeping:

1 Like

10pm my time. I’m okay with losing some sleep. Get ready for some Kryller Instinct! (Good pun or bad pun, @rukizzel?)

2 Likes

1230 my time not bad at all. :sunglasses:

1 Like

while my KI was updating, ‘Shadow Lords’ was on the main menu above Single Player and Multi Player with a “content not yet installed” note when I selected it. I got so excited but after the update installed, ‘Shadow Lords’ was no longer on the menu. such a tease!

2 Likes

Same happeneh for me.