Shadow Lords Mode

Anybody know when early access is being launched for those who sighned up? or are we not going to get it?

Y’all gotta woosah for just a bit! I have loved (in the most sadistic way) watching everyone run around like mad through the SL access countdown, unintended access, and now the distribution of tokens.

Relax. Breathe. You’ll know if/when you’re in when you get in. :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

Ok thanks for letting me know

Idk how I feel about that, regardless if the exploit was unintentional, I don’t see how simply blocking people who already played could be beneficial. I wouldn’t be surprised if some would actually be up in arms about it. If they were worried about having too much harsh criticism they could of patched in something saying the mode is still unfinished so people could be more understanding. Idk, just my two cents :no_mouth:

I got to “unintentionally” play yesterday I guess and I loved it. Its nice to see more “casual” stuff for the game, good to know the devs notice there are more fans than just the hardcore killer tier tournament junkies who play KI.

We were hearing that some had access and some didn’t, I tried refreshing KI several times and had nothing so my girlfriend tried and poof she had it. I logged back in and next thing you know I had it too but it disappeared. From what I played though it was amazing. Really want to post some feedback once I have some more time with it.

Does anyone else think that Mimic TJ looks like “The Beast” from Evander Holyfield’s Real Deal Boxing that was on the Sega Genesis back in the early 90’s?

7 Likes

Never heard that expression.

3 Likes

With all due respect, I think most forum members here were just looking for answers that were promised. Most of them who got early “accidental” access were nervous that they would mess up their save file, or were curious if their SL purchases would somehow get revoked when the “real” beta happened. I think these are fair and reasonable questions, and I’m a little puzzled as to why you would try to revel in their uncertainty, especially since they were expecting news on the SL beta starting earlier in the week. We just wanted clearer lines of communication, that’s all.

8 Likes

Gargos in SL has custom AI to prevent just this. It is not fully in for the preview

1 Like

I can’t speak for the Preview Code process, I’m just a frozen caveman game developer. Rukari is the keeper of all of that. He has a plan.

For those of you that ‘accidently’ got into the preview program, that was a glitch, and without getting into specifics, the glitch basically worked itself out.

If you were able to participate in the preview program one way or another, your save file and everything else should be just fine. If you unlocked / bought Guardians, consumables, artifacts, they should carry over just fine into release. For those of you that got a taste of it, I hope you enjoyed what you saw. We’re putting so much more into the mode.

Hope this clears things up and sorry for any confusion,

Kraig

9 Likes

I played it with the glitch lol and overall I enjoyed it. I was looking forward to playing it again today but was disappointed when I saw it got fixed lol

3 Likes

Thanks for the reply!

I don’t know what’s more agonizing. Waiting for the code, or knowing that even if/when I get one I’ll be left on a cliffhanger for the next month if I don’t finish it!

1 Like

Shadow lords or rise of iron

While I hear you, the answer has always been the same - especially in regards to this process.

1 Like

I got it n_n

6 Likes

When’s my code? I got it right?

I’m praying to Santa @rukizzel for a code!

(Oh I’m gonna have a picture)

I think we all are XD waiting… always waiting… lol

2 Likes

Anyone else get a “prefect guardian”? You’ll know it’s perfect because the guardian card has a shiney “KI” stamped on it. I got one on the guardian that gives you perry ability. It’s so good. It raises my deploy success rate like 30%. I hope the is some kind of training mode with the guardian as i cant really figure out the guardian perry mechanic while the AI is fighting for its life.