Shadow Lords Mode

Hoping for a code, obviously. Fingers crossed that it’s by Saturday, so I can show off the new mode to the girlfriend to celebrate rearranging the living room.
Judging by amount of time I’ve spent offline (just over 12k fights) versus how much I’ve spent in Ranked (just under 500) I have a feeling I’m gonna get a LOT of mileage out of this mode… :slight_smile:

I know this sounds like begging, but… I hope it’s entertaining begging :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Thank you, I’ll give a try then.

Imo its easier to just skip all the days and then fight gargos . Bet him first try by just sweeping him

2 Likes

was that on normal difficulty?

No challenging

Goes to show that maybe a “Shadow” version might be a bit better than pure AI. In the end, it’s still an AI, and you can find loops.

I don’t know about the glitch but I did sign up for early access so I hope I get a code!!

You had me at “beholder.” I’m a sucker for old D&D monsters and would kill to play KI with a little beholder floating beside me - just for cosmetic reasons.

@rukari please get the beholder into the game as fast as possible!

3 Likes

This forum is going to war against GARGOS!

I think Shadow Lords has great style and presentation, I wouldnt mind seeing this style overlaid on all the menu’s.

Also more of a fan of the SL vs screen then the regular, eventhough the characters there arent 3D modelled they look really slick…

1 Like

Not to get off topic here, but the loading of the 3D models in the character select screen has always been really time consuming and wonky. I know they want to be able to display which character you are picking and the accessories etc, but just dropping in stills would be a lot faster and get rid of the issues with textures not loading and characters blinking and other wonky stuff that has plagued the character select and vs screens from the beginning.

1 Like

the hero art is amazing, Mimic CInder & Spinal are works of art

I’ve gone 8 days (in game) without dying or allowing any continent to half way to Omen, I wonder how long that can actually last in this beta…

Ya’ll are killing me! I wanna see the mimic Cinder so bad! Could you post a pic for those not lucky enough to get in on the early bird train? I just wanna see mimic Cinder. You give me that and I can survive to Sept 20.

Do you just wanna see the Cinder one or with a few more? There is a post in the mimic skins thread I could link you to but that has like 9 others with it.

EDIT: Chuck it, your choice. Right column, 2nd from bottom if you have really good tunnel-vision. @IronFlame

I only think it feels that way because it clashes so much with her red hair and purple outfit. Maybe these are some of the changes they’ll make to final version? Like just change which outfits some mimics use in the mode.

If Cinder is among them, then just show me where to look, but all I really want to see is Cinder’s mimic form.

Edit: That’s is pretty cool, and Shadow Jago’s new skin looks pretty good too.

2 Likes

I like all of them pretty much, but Cinder is a standout. Kim-Wu is my least favorite…she’s just a bit too green

I think the way Mira is green would fit Kim-Wu better, but yeah, her other colors makes the green stand out in a bad way, her whole color scheme has been one big misfire with the never changing coat…

2 Likes

I’m hoping for this as well. I had actually gotten a dm from @rukizzel a while back (like in July) asking me for my info to get early access, but so far I haven’t got one yet.

How