Shadow Lords Mode

I don’t think that was based on player data. It’s to sweet talk developers more than anything else.

Companies are trying to push the “future” of not owning things. rent and stream everything…sigh~

We all knew there was going to be new dialogue. How is that a surprise to anyone?

Well 40 minutes away. So far no sign that there will be KI news but we’ll have to watch and see :smiley:

Yeah doesn’t LOOK like there is anything KI related right now… Ah well…

The week isn’t over yet.

2 Likes

So we keep being reminded :smiley:

1 Like

I hope something is announced before Saturday… Because I’ll be in New Orleans…

When does E3 finish?

Who’s to say? This mode changes everything! :wink:

1 Like

Does it change Mira, Gargos, and Raam not having stages?? :wink:

I kid, I kid…

As a design rule, we want to give you credit for everything you do and accomplish. Shadow Lords is no exception

1 Like

3 Likes

I’m just hoping there will be new costume colors or something I can enjoy for my characters
In a perfect world accessories

If it’s anything like MK conditions based challenges it’ll be a welcome addition to the legacy. New costumes like SFV or games like bb/ gg/ injustice would be amazing

2 Likes

accessories

Could be. I’m staying hopeful. Shadow Lords seems similar enough to Tower of Lost Souls from SCIV and accessories were the rewards there iirc, albeit they had extra conditions to acquire beyond just beating a stage.

Would be cool if you could equip that bat or whatever for play outside Shadow Lords mode

Yea I’m just wondering what the KI gold could be used for- it has to be either something really good or really disappointing

Probably bad micro transactions but hopefully not

Well… SOME kinda fun is happening tomorrow… :smile:

3 Likes

YUP!

8 Likes

Looks like I’ll be watching the archive. I’ll be at work then.

1 Like

There we go, boys (and girls)!

2 Likes