Shadow Lords Mode

Sorry. Won’t happen again.

“Now that we’ve shown everything, we can start opening the flood gates.” - @rukizzel June 16th 2016.

There should be dialogue in the background, so don’t worry.

I just hope I don’t drown in hype. Lol

1 Like

When will Shadow Lords be released? What date?

dead :dizzy_face:

I put a warning in the title. :yum:

1 Like

I kind of assumed that this was the canon explanation for the two different movesets: The boss version being posessed Shago and the new one being the offshoot creaion. I don’t know if they’ve officially confirmed anything like that though.

Just a small point. Just because Aria didn’t steal it herself, doesn’t mean one of her underlings (Sadira for instance) didn’t steal it, thus meaning that Aria, through an individual, had stolen it herself. But you’re right about the lore being a shifting entity

Can someone explain me where Gargos came from? The portal kan-rah opened or the Aria’s one?

I want to see the cinematics so bad… 666th post :sunglasses:

The portal was one in the same. He’s an astral being. From “the land of the dead.”

How do you mean? Like where he actually came from? Or how he got on earth?

Gargos’ origin is hinted at in Omen’s backstory: The Herald of Gargos - Killer Instinct

Sure there is a lot more that can be fleshed out, but I think what is there is pretty enticing so far.

What portal did Gargos use to enter Earth? He used the one over Ultratech HQ.

The Kan-Ra portal seems to have been used to allow Gargos’ army access to Earth, and maybe the source of his initial corruption (think how things play out in the actual Shadow Lords mode). I sort of think of this as kind of the way Gargos was able to open his portal. The way I see things, as Gargos’ corruption spreads, his ability to manipulate the fabric of that world strengthens. When the corruption reaches a critical level, that is when he can exert his will and open a portal large enough for him to come through and exist on that plane of existence.

You should’ve written in an incantation to summon the dark lord himself! Opportunity wasted. Disappointed.

He isnt a demon from hell, Gargos is a Astral God.

I wasn’t talking about Gargos…

Im very scared…

1 Like

Any indication yet of what part of the month Shadow Lords will be released.

unfortunately we still have no idea :frowning: