Shadow Lords Mode

I would consider the plants and vines as a primitive thong

2 Likes

So now that the cat is out of the bag, I would rather have had the stages than this mode.

Stages for Gargos, Mira, Raam, Rash and new character would be a MILLION times better.

Like WHO thought that was a good idea?

Same stages, same characters.

That’s it.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post inappropriate content. This includes leaked content, real or fake.

Gargos is the most nude exposing that nub

1 Like

7 Likes

Oh dear I’m kind of too hyped for SLs mode honestly… it’s taking me a lot to contain myself… omg the cinematics :smiley:

We have data on every match, every stage selected, every use of everything in KI. While personally, you can say that you’d prefer stages over a new solo player mode, the data shows that the vast majority of the playerbase isn’t with you on that belief.

JFYI

12 Likes

Now you say that, other companies sometimes share some of that stats with the community (example: http://static1.gamespot.com/uploads/original/123/1239113/3066161-ow2-.jpg )

Is it possible something similar about ki?

Examples:

Most selected chars
Most used stage each season
Total ranked leagues matches played
Same on exibition
Created lobbies
Shago users
Total gold adquired
Etc…

4 Likes

I can answer one of those for you right now, the highest played character is jago. I mean have you seen the jago army? they’re spread far and wide in the KI community.

2 Likes

Most used stage?

Devil’s Landing, without a doubt.

7 Likes

I mean, @TempusChaoti has a point with his data argument. The amount of times I see Rebel Outpost, Ultratech Industries or Forbidden Archive throughout a month I can count on one hand.

2 Likes

Slightly off subject but how likely is it that a season 4 will be released?

While data can be incredibly useful, in some instances, it may not be. Take the release of the XB1 for example - MS used data to make certain decisions, that we all now well know, was wholly against what the public actually wanted (or at least way before its time), as evidenced by their outcry. Everybody’s buying digital? Okay, we’ll make it a discless console! Everyone playing online? Okay! We’ll make it online only! Everyone buying Kinect? Okay! We’ll package it with every console!

And the public’s response? A resounding “NOOOOO!!!”

So, yeah, data doesn’t always help. :wink:

5 Likes

Funny; I get the last two all the time when I hit random.

Anyways, that’s off topic. Considering…recent happenings, I think it’s safe to say we’re definitely getting Shadow Lords very soon.

This is a wild guess, but…there’s another day of Xbox Daily, isn’t there? Maybe we’ll get a little something something, possibly? :wink:

(Again, just guessing. Don’t take my word for it.)

1 Like

When is this happening?

7 PM EST on twitch.tv/xbox.

Even so, I’m sure the KI Twitter would give a hint like they did yesterday for KI announcements (yesterday they revealed the Ultra Cup). They haven’t yet, but if they do, check it out.

1 Like

Oh I’d much rather have this then 5 more tages by a long shot. With SL I get dialogue whether it be text or verbal. I get story expansion. Yeah I’ll take that anyday over some stages.

1 Like

You’re talking about leaked content.

I don’t think that was based on player data. It’s to sweet talk developers more than anything else.

Companies are trying to push the “future” of not owning things. rent and stream everything…sigh~

We all knew there was going to be new dialogue. How is that a surprise to anyone?

Well 40 minutes away. So far no sign that there will be KI news but we’ll have to watch and see :smiley: