Shadow Lords Mode

Hey :slight_smile:

Honestly it would suck/be unfair to get punished for playing it because since early today people started playing/streaming and people notified the ki team about it and they never responded. They could’ve addressed the issue and they didn’t.

I started playing KI to check on Shadow Lords because a friend was playing it, but I don’t have the mode. How come this guy has it? I saw many ppl playing it. I was late ro try it out? Can anyone tell me what’s happening?

Checks Xbox for Shadow Lords

Nothing on Screen

7 Likes

@CStyles45 What about that competition you mentioned for people to win an early access code?

Be sure to give feedback to the KI devs on the mode guys. Go to this thread to post your findings Official KI Bug Reporting Thread Season 3

Why would I post feedback on the bug thread?

It ensures that your issue is seen by the entire Dev Team and can be tracked/logged.

That’s what Ive been trying to tell everyone as well. Your not going to get a code to enter in the Xbox store. You are going to get a patch sent directly to our console.

I got it this morning, at first I didn’t, then I signed out of my profile and signed back in and it was there, I feel soooo great about it, probably won’t sleep all weekend… only got up to reviving Jago before work this morning

Basically everyone could access SL with a simple and legit procedure, so legit that someone could get into inadvertently…
What I’d like to know from @developers @rukizzel is: there is some risk using SL now (savedata corruption, ban from live, etc.) or we can consider it a “fortunate glitch” we can safely use (perhaps also keeping progresses even after the official SL release)?
Thank you in advance

2 Likes

I got a patch this morning, thinking it was Shadow Lords stuff, but it was only 92 MB so I have no idea what it was.

I think SL were deployed to everyone with the last, huge, patch some time ago.
I’m Italian and my SL is also already translated* so I think all of us already have it in the alpha or pre-alpha version.
Perhaps they want to do some beta test in order to eventually fix problems before the official “unlock” or they must wait for the phisical Definitive Version scheduled release.

*Actually I didn’t even tried this mode, I only saw the translated title and I did not dare to click in order to avoid problems with savedata or other, see my question to developers above (actually, I’ll play SL only to unlock astral plane).

2 Likes

They confirmed on the stream that Rukari was going to distribute codes, he was even likened to Santa Clause.

Your data from playing Shadow Lords preview -should- safely transition from preview to release.

8 Likes

I received an email from Rukair in with a code. So hopefully that answers some questions.

5 Likes

I think I’m starting to get jealous hearing about all of these people playing Shadow Lords right now…

1 Like

Damn, hopefully I get one too.

I too received an email…but I wont be able to play till next week when I return from Absolute battle 7.

How some of you get it this weekend!

5 Likes

It’s starting to become difficult to tell who’s playing because of the exploit/glitch and who’s getting codes. I have a feeling I’m seeing plenty of both in my friends list right now…
Oh how hard it is to be a good Fwuf and wait…