Shadow labs

Something else I’ve noticed and just plain don’t understand. The win loss ratio in shadow lab. I whoop a shadow and my ratio doesn’t change, I win and walk away then my shadow gets whooped and my loose counter changes. I do a retrobution battle and win and the win doesn’t change. The shadow that whooped me doesn’t even get credited with a win because I’ve fought retrobution battles and the other guy still has a 0/0 ratio so he didn’t get anything after beating me. Seems like the only time the ration changes is with a win or lose when not present and this only seems to occasionally work.

Yeah, the W/L ratio is solely based on fights that your SHADOW fights, not you. So basically if you’re at the controls, it doesn’t count towards your records. So if you’re going back and forth on bounties/revenges, both you and your opponent are racking up loss after loss and neither of you are getting wins. Part of the “game”, though, is hopefully you’re using these matches to train your shadow so it gets better and better and hopefully gets a win when your opponent fights your shadow.

Don’t know why your opponent is still staying at 0/0, though. Maybe it takes time to update the W/L records or something.

I honestly have no idea

the W/L ratio changes when that player (who’s shadow lost) logs into KI again. It is not immediate. It’s weird, but that’s how it works. Also, some losses do not count, for example any shadow losing in shadow lords is not penalized as its not really a fair fight (we give a really sick shadow point bonus for fighting (1/2 your tier value). But if it wins in shadow lords, we do count that as a win because wow overcoming such odds (not to mention winning 125% of yoru tier value in SP)! We do not count losses in free spar or in test shadow.

Hope this helps.

3 Likes

Hi everyone,

Right now based on your reports we are looking into what’s going on when you test your shadow and it does not fight like it does in replays (stands around, etc). Please do not based on testing your shadow think it sucks and delete it, watch how it fights in the wild first- trust that more for now. We might have a bug in test shadow.

We will look into it and report back, this seems to be new.

Thanks!
-James

5 Likes

Shadow Labs bug question for you guys.
I have looked all over and cannot find a fix for Shadow Labs…
During Season 2 I made a Maya shadow because she was my main at the time etc…I stopped playing her once I got her to 50 and moved on to the next, I kept her shadow there but I never used it whatsoever etc…
Whenever Shadow Lords dropped every time I try to access Shadow Labs it gives me an error and states that it “Cannot sync to ultratech labs”…
If I play Maya it does NOT give me the option to store Shadow Data and the game acts as if I do not have a shadow for her, but when I click Shadow Labs I can see her data in the background etc
Has anyone had/seen this issue?
If so please help!