Shadow Jago Is OP (Nerf Him)

Classic Defense as in Block, Punish, Block, Punish?

When 90% of his special moves is full combo punishable?

Yeah, You’re just bad at this is game.

1 Like

Everyone who plays with Shago will say he is fine. Why? Because why would you want them to fix a cheap character. Once he became available everyone used him. Why? Because he is cheap clearly cheap. Most the characters are fine there are a few cheap ones. Kan-ra, Shago, Sadira is a pain, Rash is a new pain.

I couldn’t have said it better. AMEN! Church!

If that’s what you want to believe then fine. That’s not to say that Shadow Jago isn’t a fair character by the way.

Perhaps if you tried to play as Shago yourself or even actually study his recovery frames then you’ll understand. Until then, I’ll look at this as another Shago Salt Thread with “He’s just OP!” as the typical tagline that stemmed from an personal opinion and not fact.

Sincerely a man who lost “Easy Win” matches as Shago.

I don’t play Shago. He isnt that bad.

He doesn’t do much damage when he manages to hit you and isn’t too hard to block overall and get a full punish on (you might get hit a few time but see the first point). I just play patient and punish accordingly.

[Shrugs]

2 Likes

Lol. I guess. But I play other characters too, which are all “cheap” in their own way.

It weakens your spirit. :joy:

1 Like

Nope. I’m not Shago player… : D

If you want to defeat him, then block it! He had few unsafe moves…

1 Like

Anybody who doesn’t agree with his opinion is a Shago Player automatically?
http://cdn.niketalk.com/c/c2/c2ea6dfe_Lastfm_Xzibit.jpeg

I’m glad I paid for the community funded Shago then! :joy:

3 Likes

How most people are looking at this thread.

Okay I’m done.

3 Likes

All I gotta say is if he is so OP as you say then record a couple of matches of shagos beating you and post them here to show us how broken a character he is or you can try to fight some gold and killer ranked opponents as shago I’m sure you’ll be winning those matches easily considering how OP he is :wink:.

2 Likes

I don’t lose to Shadow Jago that often. It’s just that I see lesser skilled players jump over the Shadow Jago after I beat them down. So, clearly he is easier to win with than other characters. I can beat most of you on these forums to so don’t try and say that I’m a scrub because I think Shadow Jago is cheap. I beat one of those Emperor clan players with Jago and then he switched to Shadow Jago. He won like 3 straight. I guarantee that that player has put more hours into regular Jago than Shadow Jago. You guys are in denial.

They are in denial. The issue here is they don’t want a cheap broken player to be fixed. I can win most matches but Shadow Jago is something else. If you don’t agree with the others then you are a scrub or you don’t know how to play or you need to practice. Claiming a character is OP and broken means you are a scrub, you need to practice LMFAO. In what world. The issue here is before SJ came around half these player sucked or they was getting whooped now he is here they feel high and mighty. I guess to combat the situation we should all unlock SJ and be cheap and spammy way to go.

It is easy to say block it when you see players spamming projectiles what seems like 2 at a time. One comes right behind the next low high low high and teleporting over and over attack you. It is easy to say block block block when you are being flooded with spamming projectiles and teleportation all game. I am sure we can all just say block because no one knows ho wto block something, blocking takes alot of brain power to hold back or down back. This take years of training which I have from playing KI since 1995 and SF so I guess I learn the basic for over 20yrs. Maybe I should go practice how to block again gimme a break. This character is broken point blank.

This shows how foolish you are. So to play a game I need to go on youtube and watch videos to learn how to punish a character. Whenever a character is broken we should go try to find videos on Youtube and watch them to learn how to potentially deal with this character. Is this what the world of Fighting games has come too. Despite practicing we shoudl also go watch a few hours of Youtube videos to prep to fight someone. So if I had no internet in a weird scenario and I had a bunch of friends over and one person keeps picking SJ I am doomed. LMAO unbelievable. Yet they poke fun and make jokes. You clearly proved my point end of story goodbye.

This is an insult.
There, showed you.

3 Likes

I did too lol don’t entertain this guy.

2 Likes

You just said Shago is OP and broken. But you are wrong because you only have problems with him… I have problems with Sadira too because she always jump over again and again like spamming. But Sadira is not OP… If Shadow Jago is really OP, then he will hit you like very high damages or faster than any characters! Hey, do you want to defeat him? Use Fulgore’s teleport, Spinal’s teleport, Arbiter’s Carbine and grenade, Kan-Ra or Rash. That’s all! You could punish Shago’s unsafe moves!

1 Like

Or he could like I said provide video proof of how OP shago is and prove all of us naysayers wrong instead of assuring how wrong we all are because of his 10+ years experience playing FGs.

2 Likes

Yeah… But he didn’t show us video…

1 Like