Shadow Jago Is OP (Nerf Him)

:laughing:

This is not about whether I like him or not. The fact is I played against him enough to know he is OP. I don’t care what have been provem, this character doesn’t make any sense in any fighting game but let me guess all the SJ users will say nothing is wrong with him, after all if he is your main character or someone you use to gain wins you will always side with that character #FACTS. But don’t tell me Shadow Jago is a fair character in what world is he a fair character lala land. I played enough fighting game since 1992 to know what is fair and what is senseless. Unless you been playing KI since 1993 or was it 1994 and all the Street Fighters etc. You can’t tell me about OP I know a senseless character when I see one. He is senseless. Why do you think alot of users use him because it is an easy win.

Lmfao No you’re not, and if you are you wasn’t a good one. Because in street fighter, players don’t call constant projectiles throwing “spam” They call it zoning because they’re not letting you get close to them unchallenged.

So I guess all of KI top tournament players are Shadow Jago players huh? LOL.

3 Likes

Okay @moderators @FLCrushKid is enticing negative feedback. Insulting ppls intelligence and not making great discussion. Please address this.

1 Like

Name a Shadow Jago player that has won a whole tournament with him since he’s an easy win? We’ll wait.

1 Like

This is not rocket science, that’s like me playing 100 SJ Jago and beating 30 out of 100 is that not a decent amount. I have beaten a lot of SJ but usually I already know the odds are against me. I see players perform double uppercut. After the 1st one I am about to react but he is so fast they do another one right after and hit me. I play the game like everyone else, I know what I have seen and experienced. Because you don’t agree with what I am saying doesn’t mean I don’t know what I am talking about this is from playing thie game night in. Before shadow Jago came along I was fine, once he arrived it doesn’t make sense to play, and all the SJ players play the same cheap spammy game. Teleport Teleport Teleport Teleport Projectiles Projectiles. No one fight any other way, WHY? Simple they can’t win unless they play cheap and spammy.

How am I insulting people? Show me the post where I insulted someone. Please point me to that. Obviously you guys are all SJ players and anyone who is against SJ is a potential threat.

Do you realize SF and KI is a totally different game. I will own anyone on SF easily been playing SF since 1992. Please be my guess, in SF I will beat you with just my punches and Kicks I wont do any special moves. My block game is top of the line. I am from an era where blocking is essential to winning in fighting games. That hasn’t changed, the game is just filled with spammy cheap mechanism. Super spammy characters some worse than others. But don’t tell me about blocking, I can play this entire forum in SF and I can put $$$$$ I will beat over 70% of you bums. So don’t talk about blocking my block game is solid. This has nothing to do with block, oh yea half the time I am blocking I still get hit. I am block before the player even execute his move yet I get hit. I don’t know if that’s network delay etc idk but I been playing Fighting games before most you toddlers even knew what your ABCs was so get out of here.

5 Likes

Look. I’m sure you’re a nice guy (sarcasm), but
no
I don’t think so.

1 Like

Stop, Nobody knows who you are in the SF community. How about you Money match me in SFV then since your blocking is “solid”

1 Like

And for the record about 5 of the current top players in KI were SF players. Git Gud.

1 Like

Well guess what I never get a chance to punish SJ. Half the time he follows up with an attack right behind the 1st one. it’s so fast I can’t react in time. If you are saying it is proven he is not OP. Where was this proven LOCALLY? Because playing locally and playing over the internet is 2 totally different thing. Not to mention playing people with unbearable connection half the time. Or sometimes once someone begins to lose their connection magically becomes break dance city, this happens alot I don’t know if users are cheating I don’t know.

Bro
just leave him be lol use not worth the energy.

1 Like

That youtube link I put (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4s6vLSCwwrQ) That shows how to punish all of shadow jagos moves must be invisible or you just can’t read I don’t know.

I’m just making fun of him at this point lolol

2 Likes

4 Likes

If you’re block game is top notch then what does Shago have that hits you? His slow reactable non-overhead divekick? His overhead that is the same speed as everyone else’s overhead? His slide that is completely negated by you blocking low the majority of the time? The cross up slide that he can be hit out of on reaction? The only hard to block thing he used to have was the dash through shenanigans and with the last patch they finally made it manageable so he lost that.

Wow. You giving well thought out examples with constructive points and explanations? @FLCrushKid take notes :wink:

1 Like

It does’t reward classic defense #FACTS