Season 4 or Just Add Features/Updates

Been wanting to do this for awhile. Been a fan since Super Nintendo.

I really love K.I. but I’ve been seeing that alot of fans want another Season.

I feel as if another Season will just be milking it. I think 3 Seasons are enough. I really would like for them just to do Updates instead. It would be cool but it just seems like a 4th Season isn’t necessary. Just a discussion so we can just come together and share your thoughts.

That really depends on how you personally
define a season. What if season 4 is just updates and features?

1 Like

We got plenty of characters. More content would do more justice to the game. New modes like tag team and ultimate, no mercy for each of the characters.

If there will be more charcters, please let Joanna Dark come in. Just one last guest. I need her gunsliging thing in KI.

2 Likes

I’ll just copy this quote from another thread. [quote=“DiagonalSpy07, post:106, topic:14077”]
I feel S4 would be better off as more of a content and polish season. We has plenty enough characters as it is but if they have to add more, I would prefer about 4 characters at most. The rest of the time and budget can be used for things like more modes, stages (including those who don’t have them), ultimates, costumes, accessories, overall polish, etc.
[/quote]

2 Likes

I want a S4, but new characters, although nice, aren’t necessarily needed, IMO.

1 Like

I’d prefer a season 4, I like what we have now, and more content would be metaphorical iceing on an already delicious metaphorical cake.

1 Like

S4 for sure. There are a lot of archetypes they can still pull from.

Merman or woman
Frankenstein
Mothman/Insect monster
Wizard
Eagle–not an archetype, but you know they have to bring him out
Zombie
Reaper

as well as some MS guest characters:
Conker
Joanna Dark

or MK characters–if ever:
Scorpion
Sub Zero

2 Likes

Really?..

2 Likes

If they can add Rocket Racoon to Marvel…why not?
tbh, he probably wouldn’t fit in, but I would’ve thought the same for Rash so…

There are other MS IPs they can use though.

1 Like

only way i can see conker in Ki if he was ultratech experimental creation

true

if it’s a vote … just more costumes, stages, story mode cutscenes, just a few characters if any

#believeInKeits

I’m always disappointed when I see these lists without a gorgon.

2 Likes

Can we have Ki2?

1 Like

If it means waiting until April again for characters no.

I’d want ultimates and tag team modes, killertinstinct 2 backgrounds (not full stages like ki2, just the 1995 ki wall images like Current ki practice backgrounds) and creative costumes for the current roster

1 Like

I think a new Season would be cool, but I think they’d do well to keep the Season small, and use the rest of the allotted resources for general improvements. New stages, KI2 music, Ultimates, etc.
Make the stuff we have now as best as it can be before adding new dudes or worrying about a sequel.

3 Likes

I need my Wendigo and Joanna Dark dude. I neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed it.

Also, I want Conker as like a semi-joke character, but I wouldn’t care one bit if he wasn’t in; we have that Rash alt after all.

2 Likes

No, you don’t.

You only THINK you need it because you WANT it really, really badly. There is a difference. For example, you NEED food, water, oxygen, shelter, and companionship - you can’t survive without those. But a videe game character or 2? Nah, you don’t need those…

thanks now I have my true life goals in order

3 Likes

I want more of the same to be honest. Would be happy with six characters and more costumes.

1 Like