Season 4/ new dlc

I’ve come around on this. I don’t want a Season 4…I want an Ultimate version of Season 3.

##Ultimates

People have been asking for Ultimates since day negative 90. These need to be in the game, so IG/MS should just make it a priority to get those in for ever character. IMO there should be 2 for each, and they should be in the vein of KI2.

##Update modes already in the game

• Dojo: OMG this needs to be updated.
  • S1 Arcade/S2 Rivals: maybe they won’t add endings or cut scenes for every character…but they should. Even if they don’t give every character the Rival Modes treatment, they should make it an option to be able to pick any character in the Arcade mode, and unlock…something.
  • Shadows are great, but the shadow Lab needs some work. This mode just needs to be cleaned up and expanded. I would love to see shadows incorporated into other AI centric modes.
  • I also just want to see the Shadow Lords mode just keep expanding. More items, more missions, more lore, costumes and colors.

##Updated Retro costumes

• Retro costumes just need work, and need more accessories.

##More accessories

• In general the ball has been dropped as accessories should have been consistently coming out since day one. They have left A TON of money on the table by not making this a real feature of the game.

Everything beyond these 4 things IMO is just extra. These are the bear necessities that KI NEEDS to be complete.

3 Likes

For the love of god, IG please add Tag Team Mode or some kind of 2v2 element for exhibition. They seem to appeal to the casual audience first so they can draw in new players… what they don’t realize is this is the perfect solution to teach a friend how to play.

I’m done asking for online practice mode too… this has been requested by the community since S1.

2 Likes

If they give rash his actual retro costume instead of a lame recolor as well as fix all the season 1 retro costumes I will buy a season 4.

Just please do not make KI2 its way to early

More stages, fixed retros, more colors and accessories, a real arcade mode, ultimates, no mercies, humiliations and updated modes.

3 Likes

This is the minimum to complete KI, IMO. I hope there’s more. Alot more. But, these things need to be done now or later to really complete the polish of the game.

*On a side note… I wish they got rid of air breakers. Damn, those look clunky.

2 Likes

Then what’s to stop characters like Sadira, Cinder, and the other juggle heavy characters? In fact that’ll make juggles as a whole OP especially with flip-outs in the mix.

New dlc as long as it isn’t discussed or announced until it is literally ready to update like a week away.

1 Like

Wish there was an answer, because air breakers look very silly.

Then what do you suggest then? Besides taking them off the game obviously.

They could just animate them differently.

Easier said than done

1 Like

I think Season 4 is definitely coming. I think it will be interesting. There probably isn’t anything sacred after Shadow Lords, meaning, that I don’t know if a number of characters or stages is a guarantee any longer. It seems certain to me that a lot of work went into Shadow Lords to make it expandable. I don’t see them just leaving that to sit, but I think it does mean the focus may be different (not in a bad way) from Season 1 and 2, and Season 4 may be more akin to Season 3.

IG likes to go quiet before big reveals.

Can’t wait for the next announcements!

1 Like

Its 26 chars we have now, right? We certainly could use half a dozen more. I’d like at least a few more. I do sometimes get so embarrassed at all the campy, snarky, puns in the dialogue and get aggravated at all the dumb accessories that I find myself thinking “they should just make a new game.” But I’d hate to learn the game all over again.

Whatever they do I’ll play it.