Season 3 Launch Issues

Character unlocking issue? You mean the listing for when they are available for individual purchase, right?

Also what other issues are you experiencing? Only seeing two posts from you so I need some clarity.

thank you for responding!

ill try my best to describe, as english isnt my first language

so here goes, my issues are as follows :
i cant play online, says it coulnt connect after 10 minutes of wait (failed to reach server)
it says that kim-wu will be available in 20 days (sometimes 6)
i resetted my data, as i dont own an xbox one anymore, and i have all season one and two, and i bought back Hisako and Kim-wu alone, i also have payment confirmation if needed.

thats pretty much all my issues, aside from one crash, the game runs very smoothely, and it looks pretty. thanks for examining my case

and yes i tried every solutions you already posted, 5 times as a matter of fact, i want something to tell me that i didnt threw money out the window for no reasons, and if im fucked or not, because it looks like i am, right up the ■■■.

UPDATE TIME : I strongly suspect the game to temper with my monitor, like destroying it litherally, breaking the definition and my graphics card. (had to change monitor… TWICE)

My shago will crash everytime I try to fight/use him, I have been trying to fix him for weeks now but seems like forums are my last hope.

Hey, couple of things.

First of all, I was curious about the deal with Xbone Supreme vs. PC Supreme, but upon browsing the forums last night I seem to have found the answer.

Is it really true that if you get the PC Supreme, you are screwed out of the KI classics unless you put down ANOTHER $60?

That just seems so poorly handled. Is a $10 upgrade pack really that difficult? I highly doubt I’m the only one who got confused by that.

If implementing such a pack is impossible, I guess I would just ask you make the description clearer on the store page.

I’m also a little disappointed by the nuking of being able to buy ultra editions for S1 or S2 outside of the Supreme Pack, but I guess it’s cheap enough compared to S3 Ultra where it’s more or less a non-issue. Still, more options is always better.

Second thing, and I haven’t seen this mentioned anywhere. I got S1 Ultra from GWG and it says I don’t have the S1 characters showing up as owned in the PC version. My Gold membership is still active and I can play them on Xbone just fine. So what gives?

Last thing, about how long is the KI Gold bonus active for S3 Ultra purchases?

That’s about it other than being salty Shadow Jago wasn’t a S3 Ultra bonus. Thanks.

So, I’ve tried everything under the sun for fixing the Teredo issue. I just got done screen sharing with someone that was helping me try some things.

When I use the “Netsh Int Teredo Show State” command, I only get four lines back.

Just posting in case this helps troubleshoot anything. I have tried every bit of Teredo advice people have posted and nothing is working for me.

3 Likes

+1 for teredo works but doesnt work pile

Woot! I have access to all my characters on PC now!
I had to do the same steps you outlined before.

load your profile on Xbox
launch KI
once open completely…quit KI (menu then quit)
power off your console (this is to make sure saves are being uploaded)
relaunch KI on your PC

but it worked today unlike yesterday. Thanks!

Game won’t download for me. Update installed fine, it gets stuck around 2GB and then wants to retry, which I’ve done a couple of times already with the same results everytime. There is plenty of space left on my drive.

So on Windows 10 it will crash when trying to play ranked.

Some matches go through (and when they do they ran fantastically i might add, awesome netcode) however more often then not now the music cuts out and then the game completely crashes to desktop.

I haven’t tried it with unranked fights (because i sorta don’t understand how they work) but yeah super frustrating especially since i have to run the game again and go through the dlc checks which take forever.

I’ve been getting the crashes a few others have been reporting on windows 10 while searching for ranked matches. Every time it crashes it also resets my qualifiers back to requiring 10 matches (which so far has been alright I guess since I’m really bad haha).

i can’t even launch my game on my i7 surface book, why?
take me forever to wait under the black-screen (right after the KI logo shown up)

uninstall and reinstall again, still no luck.

I had a funny bug.

PC version. I was playing local survival with Sadira.

After every match, where it counts up your points and scores your performance, all of the text boxes said:

“Missing Text”

or something along those lines. I was still getting my points, and it was calculating properly, but the text in the boxes all resolved to missing text.

I did my first sign in xone then went pro pc and all my profile was loaded correctly. After I log in and Xone not synchronized and now?

No Music/Sound bug is happening to me in the PC version when I have Chrome running in the background. I tried another app and its working fine and when I exit Chrome there is still No Music/Sound so only a reboot fix the problem so this really needs to be patched. Second time this happen to me.

Hi I have not seen anyone else mentioned this but I’m having an issue where I purchased Killer Instinct content with two different gamertag profiles and obviously the Xbox app on PC only allows you to log into one profile at a time and I am not able to enjoy all purchased content from both gamertag profiles… I really wish Microsoft would let us merge or transfer content licenses over to whatever gamertag profile you want being that we paid for them with our cash… Does anyone know of a solution or a workaround besides exiting the game and logging in again with the other profile whenever I want to play with dofferent characters… and without having to repurchase anything?

Is Windows Firewall enabled? Windows Firewall has to be enabled or ivp6 does not work, thus online for this game won’t work. Try restarting if you have Firewall enabled, if you don’t have it enabled, enable it, then restart. If it still doesn’t work, go through the MS guide for chat problems from the stickied post above. When you disable Teredo make sure you restart! They aren’t joking about that.

I had the same problem as you, it said I had obtained Tereo address but I still couldn’t connect to any matches. I went through the guide and it started working. Uninstall Teredo > restarted > enabled Teredo > enabled Windows Firewall > restarted > I could play online.

Online doesnt work on PC.
Every game work here normally online, killer instinct not.
I received a msg erro inside the game when I try to play ranked

Do all of you who can buy things from inside shop logging in in windows with a local account or a microssft one
/

I purchased KI Complete Edition last year for Xbox One, but I sold my console a few months ago… do I still get access to that content on PC?

When I loaded up the game, it asked me to start up the game on my console, but obviously that’s not possible. So I created a new save (I don’t care about losing my old save file).

Now I just get this screen over and over…

The only issue i had is that my 18,000 KI gold vanished? was that supposed to happen? cuz a friend of mine still had his

1 Like